First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Xena's House The Physcho Shinigami Movement Building
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: well well i see someone else has joined the party


Soul :*appears behind Xena then whisper to her ear* hey little girl..wht do ya want frm satoko??*smiles*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*appears behind Xena then whisper to her ear* hey little girl..wht do ya want frm satoko??*smiles*


Xena: like i said my trainin programme is to benefit her
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: like i said my trainin programme is to benefit her


Soul : i see...*smiles* but i thnk satoko doesnt like this place...so i'll bring her out frm here....bye little girl.. *appears behind satoko and pulls her hand*

Satoko :wait!! waddya mean?!?!

Soul :ya promised me will play w/ me today....just be queit...

Satoko : HEY!! I NEVER PROMISED THT!!! *mad*

Soul :i said BE QUIET!! *mad*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul : i see...*smiles* but i thnk satoko doesnt like this place...so i'll bring her out frm here....bye little girl.. *appears behind satoko and pulls her hand*

Satoko :wait!! waddya mean?!?!

Soul :ya promised me will play w/ me today....just be queit...

Satoko : HEY!! I NEVER PROMISED THT!!! *mad*

Soul :i said BE QUIET!! *mad*


Xena: fine in that case both of u wont be leavin this place alive *grins*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: fine in that case both of u wont be leavin this place alive *grins*


Soul :really??
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :really??


Xena:behold of what i really can do *grins*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena:behold of what i really can do *grins*


Soul :*ignoring her* lets get out frm here Satoko....

Satoko :okay, if ya say so....
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*ignoring her* lets get out frm here Satoko....

Satoko :okay, if ya say so....


Xena *Physchic sinigami's block both their paths* now do u understand whats goin on here
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena *Physchic sinigami's block both their paths* now do u understand whats goin on here


Soul :*smiles*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*smiles*


Xena: alright sick em *the shinigami's come in and surround both of em*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: alright sick em *the shinigami's come in and surround both of em*


Soul : i have no choice then *defeats them w/ his ZP,appears behind Xena and slashs her*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul : i have no choice then *defeats them w/ his ZP,appears behind Xena and slashs her*


Xena: *uses her physchic power to stop the zonpakuto dead in its tracks and then makes it slash soul* foolish boy
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: *uses her physchic power to stop the zonpakuto dead in its tracks and then makes it slash soul* foolish boy


Soul : *blooding* wow!! cool...whts ur name little girl?? *smiles*

Satoko : SOUL!! r ya okay??? ur body blooding!! *worried*

Soul : dun worry...SOUL always okay all the time....*smiles*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul : *blooding* wow!! cool...whts ur name little girl?? *smiles*

Satoko : SOUL!! r ya okay??? ur body blooding!! *worried*

Soul : dun worry...SOUL always okay all the time....*smiles*


Xena: boots soul in the face and the elbows and throws him* i admire ur courage boy
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: boots soul in the face and the elbows and throws him* i admire ur courage boy


Satoko : Bad Woman Stop tht!!!!! *furious* i have joined ya!!! if ya hurt him more thn this i'll cancel it!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.