First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Xena's House The Physcho Shinigami Movement Building
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko : Bad Woman Stop tht!!!!! *furious* i have joined ya!!! if ya hurt him more thn this i'll cancel it!!!


Xena: very well but he has to leave
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:
Xena: very well but he has to leave


Satoko : hey soul..ya listen it,rite?? please leave!!

Soul : *stands up* cih....ya really want me to leave ya here??

Satoko :o..of coz!!

Soul :liar....
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko : hey soul..ya listen it,rite?? please leave!!

Soul : *stands up* cih....ya really want me to leave ya here??

Satoko :o..of coz!!

Soul :liar....


Xena: do what she says boy unless u want more punishment
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: do what she says boy unless u want more punishment


Soul : Oi..my name isnt BOY!!! its Soul...Soul Albarn!! btw konoe, i'll use my kidou to make us disappear frm this place....*grabs satoko then says the spell*

Satoko :k..kidou?!?! dun use kidou!! ya cant control it well...its too dangero....

Soul :too late...*uses the kidou and disappears*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul : Oi..my name isnt BOY!!! its Soul...Soul Albarn!! btw konoe, i'll use my kidou to make us disappear frm this place....*grabs satoko then says the spell*

Satoko :k..kidou?!?! dun use kidou!! ya cant control it well...its too dangero....

Soul :too late...*uses the kidou and disappears*


Xena: heh coward in the end thats how all shinigami act
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: heh coward in the end thats how all shinigami act


Soul :*appears behind Xena* wht did ya say?? im coward?? haha...i just bring satoko out frm here thts all...well,satoko isnt here now..then i can be serious...*smiles*

#Soul Society#

Satoko :*shocked* E?!?! why im back to my division office?!?! and where is SOUL?!?! *looks around* damn you soul ya gonna kill her,rite?? *shunpoes to Xena place*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*appears behind Xena* wht did ya say?? im coward?? haha...i just bring satoko out frm here thts all...well,satoko isnt here now..then i can be serious...*smiles*

#Soul Society#

Satoko :*shocked* E?!?! why im back to my division office?!?! and where is SOUL?!?! *looks around* damn you soul ya gonna kill her,rite?? *shunpoes to Xena place*


Xena:if i was u i would have stayed put where you were
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena:if i was u i would have stayed put where you were


Soul : okay...i come back here w/ peace...no fighting,no madness,etc....i just wanna ask sum questions...*sits down on floor* ehm..question no.1 :wht do ya want frm tht kiddo??
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul : okay...i come back here w/ peace...no fighting,no madness,etc....i just wanna ask sum questions...*sits down on floor* ehm..question no.1 :wht do ya want frm tht kiddo??


Xena: shed be a valuable person to my group
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: shed be a valuable person to my group


Soul :*sighs* for wht???
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*sighs* for wht???


Xena: tht info is classified
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: tht info is classified


Soul :huh??
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

satoko_konoe wrote]

Soul :huh??


Xena sorry kid u cant know what goes on here
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena sorry kid u cant know what goes on here


Soul :kid?!?! come on tell me...oh yea..i didnt know ur name yet...
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :kid?!?! come on tell me...oh yea..i didnt know ur name yet...


Xena: my name is Xena and as for tellin u i dont have any reason to tell u anythin afterall were not interested in u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.