First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Leader
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ---heaven---
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Hey Shiro,

I don't think that this pic can be used because it's so horizontal. Do you mind posting another picture? Well... Scratch that... Which characters do you want in the actual avatar? Maybe it'll be easier for demonbot and if he's not available to make the avatar, i'll make it instead.

- MSX


MSX thxs for the offer and yes u may do it since its the first time right now >.<
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

demonbot319 wrote:


MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Hey Shiro,

I don't think that this pic can be used because it's so horizontal. Do you mind posting another picture? Well... Scratch that... Which characters do you want in the actual avatar? Maybe it'll be easier for demonbot and if he's not available to make the avatar, i'll make it instead.

- MSX


MSX thxs for the offer and yes u may do it since its the first time right now >.<


Errr, sure, I guess...
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Pending MSX
Supporter
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09

MSX wrote:


demonbot319 wrote:


MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Hey Shiro,

I don't think that this pic can be used because it's so horizontal. Do you mind posting another picture? Well... Scratch that... Which characters do you want in the actual avatar? Maybe it'll be easier for demonbot and if he's not available to make the avatar, i'll make it instead.

- MSX


MSX thxs for the offer and yes u may do it since its the first time right now >.<


Errr, sure, I guess...


sorry botu d late reply i'll give u another pic then so sorry bout d trouble n thanx 4 doing my avatar
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


MSX wrote:


demonbot319 wrote:


MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Hey Shiro,

I don't think that this pic can be used because it's so horizontal. Do you mind posting another picture? Well... Scratch that... Which characters do you want in the actual avatar? Maybe it'll be easier for demonbot and if he's not available to make the avatar, i'll make it instead.

- MSX


MSX thxs for the offer and yes u may do it since its the first time right now >.<


Errr, sure, I guess...


sorry botu d late reply i'll give u another pic then so sorry bout d trouble n thanx 4 doing my avatar


Hey, here's your avi. Hope you like it.



- MSX
Supporter
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


MSX wrote:


demonbot319 wrote:


MSX wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

deathcrossashiro
Bleach

Long n THin
n u can do anything u want just keep it out of pink



Hey Shiro,

I don't think that this pic can be used because it's so horizontal. Do you mind posting another picture? Well... Scratch that... Which characters do you want in the actual avatar? Maybe it'll be easier for demonbot and if he's not available to make the avatar, i'll make it instead.

- MSX


MSX thxs for the offer and yes u may do it since its the first time right now >.<


Errr, sure, I guess...


sorry botu d late reply i'll give u another pic then so sorry bout d trouble n thanx 4 doing my avatar


Hey, here's your avi. Hope you like it.



- MSX


thanx i like it nice
Posted 7/11/09
username: tiger_dragon
theme: bleach hollow ichigo
anything else: blood rain and if you can thunder flash
maker:demonbot319
Posted 7/11/09
Posted 8/3/09
username: AnimeGurlFreak101
theme: bleach
anything else: happy orihime
makeranyone
Supporter
4611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
1. Byakuya
2. ilovebleach9999
3. Bankai
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.