First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: membership cards
Posted 6/10/09 , edited 6/14/09
finally open XD

fill this out

username:
name:
D.O.B:
gender:
status:
pic
which membership:

membership #1


membership # 2


membership #3

6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
username: xxtoxic-cupcakexx
name: suki-chan
D.O.B: november 7
gender: girl
status: wat do u mean as status? like mod and members?
pic-

which membership- #2
Posted 6/16/09

xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

username: xxtoxic-cupcakexx
name: suki-chan
D.O.B: november 7
gender: girl
status: wat do u mean as status? like mod and members?
pic-

which membership- #2


yea status means member mod, creator and ect
i finish ur membership card
Member
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
username:qqyay
name:Sharon
D.O.B:August 26
gender:Feamle
status:Member
pic:
which membership:#2
Posted 7/17/09

qqyay wrote:

username:qqyay
name:Sharon
D.O.B:August 26
gender:Feamle
status:Member
pic:
which membership:#2


okie here is ur membership!
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
hehe
make me one 2 Yume-chan!!!!


username:animeloverjl
name: Julia
D.O.B: November 6
gender: Female
status: creator
pic:
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
oopsies
membership: number 1 plz!!
thanks Yume-Chan
Posted 7/19/09

animeloverjl wrote:

hehe
make me one 2 Yume-chan!!!!


username:animeloverjl
name: Julia
D.O.B: November 6
gender: Female
status: creator
pic:


here chu go!
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


animeloverjl wrote:

hehe
make me one 2 Yume-chan!!!!


username:animeloverjl
name: Julia
D.O.B: November 6
gender: Female
status: creator
pic:


here chu go!


thank u Yume-Chan!!!
its so kawaii <3
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
username:cobeti
name:elisa
D.O.B:may 9
gender:female
status:member
pic
which membership:3
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
username: Bixi
name:BiJun
D.O.B:July 3
gender:Female
status:Member
pic

which membership: Number 1
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/9/09
username:Cinnamon_Bun
name:Suzy
d.o.b:January 25
gender:Female
status:Member
picture:

which membership:#1 please
Member
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

username: MimiMei
name: Mei
D.O.B: April 5th
gender: Female
status: Member
pic

which membership: #2
Posted 8/12/09

cobeti wrote:

username:cobeti
name:elisa
D.O.B:may 9
gender:female
status:member
pic
which membership:3


here u go!
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
username: kimmie38
name: kimmie
D.O.B: October 23
gender: female
status: member
pic:

which membership: #3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.