Post Reply Mod Search
Posted 6/10/09
i can't do every request by by self so i made a new forum. plus i am really lazy so it's hard for me to do all the requests lol <3

will be approve by the creator or the mods

name
what program do u use
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
oo..imm trying to get gimp so when i get it i'll apply!
Member
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09
name:WOOHOO546
what program do u use:photoscape and gimp
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:yes i invited most of them
gomen im not that good at making things

(gomen i couldnt make one of the icons moving)

Avi


Banners


Icons

Posted 7/1/09

WOOHOO546 wrote:

name:WOOHOO546
what program do u use:photoscape and gimp
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:yes i invited most of them
gomen im not that good at making things

(gomen i couldnt make one of the icons moving)

Avi


Banners


Icons



approve! ur third avi ish so cute!
Member
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


WOOHOO546 wrote:

name:WOOHOO546
what program do u use:photoscape and gimp
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:yes i invited most of them
gomen im not that good at making things

(gomen i couldnt make one of the icons moving)

Avi


Banners


Icons



approve! ur third avi ish so cute!



hehe arigato and your avi ish cute 2 ^-^
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
name- Teddy-chan
what program do u use- Photoscape, Gimp, Photoshop cs2
examples-
Avii

Banner

did u invite ur buddies: Yesss!

ummmm................I don't do icons is that ok? x|
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/14/09


punknina wrote:

name- Teddy-chan
what program do u use- Photoscape, Gimp, Photoshop cs2
examples-
Avii

Banner

did u invite ur buddies: Yesss!

ummmm................I don't do icons is that ok? x|


approved!

i will give you the position of a mod trainie. if u do better, i will move u up to a mod. but please keep on working on ur avis. they are ok but i know they can be better ^^
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
excuse me, am i d mod of tis group?? ... im jus veri curious ... ^^
cos i saw my name on it ....
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

goldensword wrote:

excuse me, am i d mod of tis group?? ... im jus veri curious ... ^^
cos i saw my name on it ....


idk wat happend sorry
i will fix it right away...........
Moderator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

vanessa26578 wrote:

i can't do every request by by self so i made a new forum. plus i am really lazy so it's hard for me to do all the requests lol <3

will be approve by the creator or the mods

name
what program do u use
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:


name: Crystal
what program do u use: Gimp
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)

Aviis

Banners

Icons

Color Replacing and rendering

did u invite ur buddies:yes
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

animegirl15494 wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

i can't do every request by by self so i made a new forum. plus i am really lazy so it's hard for me to do all the requests lol <3

will be approve by the creator or the mods

name
what program do u use
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)
did u invite ur buddies:


name: Crystal
what program do u use: Gimp
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)

Aviis

Banners

Icons

Color Replacing and rendering

did u invite ur buddies:yes


~ACCEPTED :) welcome to the team
position: mod
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
name miyumi-chan
what program do u use photoshop cs3
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)

did u invite ur buddies: yeah...

Member
1578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ʋρ ιи тнɛ cℓσʋ∂ƨ
Offline
Posted 5/2/10 , edited 5/2/10
name Dolly
what program do u use photoshop
examples (at least 3 avi, 2 banners, 2 icon and anything else like profile)

did u invite ur buddies:yes
You must be logged in to post.