First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If you were serenaded...
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/07 , edited 12/25/07
If you were going to be serenaded, what song would you want him to sing to you that will make your knees melt?

...char!!!...

>>> ahm,, mine will be YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus <<<

Your Guardian Angel

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven



~~~ that song is really really sweet... ~~~

2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / where ever
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
ok that's just weird moonlight stuff is kinda me but if it was to me thjat would be awkward
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I really don't know. Maybe a song that he wrote especially for me. I really appreciate things like that.
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
any song that's sweet~~^^
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
hmmm probably You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins lol I know it's a little kid song but I still cry everytime I hear it for some odd reason XD
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

lordlag wrote:

if a girl were to serenade me...i'd video tape her...

and then upload it on youtube...




Waa!! Awesomeness!!
21267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hidden Sanctum
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Haha I love that song too XD
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
anything sweeet,, its better if he will compose lol
1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In your closet, r...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

lordlag wrote:

would a girl fall for me if i danced like this in front of her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1LnE2lVDj4&feature=related

complete with outfit and all


......Lmao xD

1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere being b...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

lordlag wrote:

if a girl were to serenade me...i'd video tape her...

and then upload it on youtube...




That really nice of you to do that to a girl
Posted 12/25/07
A really sweet song that has meaning.........or a song that he composed.....unless he is a sucky singer
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere being b...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

FireElementor wrote:


lordlag wrote:

would a girl fall for me if i danced like this in front of her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1LnE2lVDj4&feature=related

complete with outfit and all


......Lmao xD



i dont think so
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwh3re cl0se to...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

bRyAntgUrL24 wrote:

If you were going to be serenaded, what song would you want him to sing to you that will make your knees melt?

...char!!!...

>>> ahm,, mine will be YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus <<<

Your Guardian Angel

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven



~~~ that song is really really sweet... ~~~



yes i rlly like dis song too lolz :D
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwh3re cl0se to...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Dis lyrice is in mi profile too :DP.s changed some words to look like im singing it lolz

Stay with me Always By: Dru

(Verse 1)
baby you dont know what your doin to me
got me countin down the minutes right to the seconds
till the next time i see your face
you know that i can hardly wait
bright eyes smile so fine
you are my sunshine
and i need you for life

(Bridge)
like flowers meet the sun, boy your the one that i run to
your lift me up, can't live without your love

(Chorus)
stay with me cuz without you boy im incomplete
im addicted to your love and i can't get enough
say you'll stay always

(Verse 2)
yeaah, like jodeci got me feelin for you
got me believin in love and i aint never leavin
girl you got me open wide

guess who's running through my mind
its you, boy you know its you
and i need you for life baby

(Bridge)
like flowers meet the sun, boy your the one that i run to
you lift me up, can't live without your love

(Chorus)
stay with me cuz without you boy im incomplete
im addicted to your love and i can't get enough
say you'll stay always

(Bridge)
you got me like an addict baby, i just got to have it
your love is like a magnet, you keep pulling me in pulling me in
and when your not around me, i just don't know what to do
so say, you'll never leave

(Chorusx2)
so stay with me cuz without you boy im incomplete
im addicted to your love and i can't get enough
say you'll stay always

wat does erenade mean?/ lolz.
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / sunflower heaven
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Ultimate serenade song = http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQqh3gqd2mc
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.