First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dead Forest
Moderator
5700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here and.... there
Offline
Posted 6/11/09


Despite its name, Dead Forest is not dead at all. Actaully, it's quite the opposite. Dead Forest is a well flourished wood with a mystical touch to it. It is by far the largest forest in the world and the most alive at night. But this forest is known for its unexplained deaths and mysteries. Lots of unexplained phanomena happen here. Though it appears a beautiful and wonderful place to camp, hunt, or settle... Dead Forest is extremely decieving. It is, in fact, one of the most dangerous places on the planet, making number one mostly for its secrecy, mysteries, and stories derived from it.
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
Nyra: Nyra quietly walked around the Dead Forest, keeping close to the shadows as she swung her blood katana around. “Well it seems that this forest suites me very well.” Nyra said with a devious smile. “I couldn’t have found a better place, it sort of matches my personality.”


25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
Arthur walks through the forest following a human under his hypnosis technique, the human pointed at the ground dully. "Good work." He says as his eyes shine. "Now take your knife and kill yourself." The human stabs himself in the stomach and stumbles over. He opens a trapdoor and looks at a crate. "These fools and their petty drug addictions. Taints the blood and my customers won't buy it." Sets the crate on fire.
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

Arthur walks through the forest following a human under his hypnosis technique, the human pointed at the ground dully. "Good work." He says as his eyes shine. "Now take your knife and kill yourself." The human stabs himself in the stomach and stumbles over. He opens a trapdoor and looks at a crate. "These fools and their petty drug addictions. Taints the blood and my customers won't buy it." Sets the crate on fire.


Nyra: Nyra suddenly stopped walking and turned around to see smoke rising into the sky, somewhere far off. “I wonder where that came from.” Nyra said.
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09 , edited 6/11/09


NightBlaze says:

Nyra: Nyra suddenly stopped walking and turned around to see smoke rising into the sky, somewhere far off. “I wonder where that came from.” Nyra said.


After seeing that the contents were destroyed Arthur puts out the fire. "Deo gratias" he mutters to himself.
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:

Arthur walks through the forest following a human under his hypnosis technique, the human pointed at the ground dully. "Good work." He says as his eyes shine. "Now take your knife and kill yourself." The human stabs himself in the stomach and stumbles over. He opens a trapdoor and looks at a crate. "These fools and their petty drug addictions. Taints the blood and my customers won't buy it." Sets the crate on fire.


Cici wanders over and purrs, jumping onto his back. "I would have taken that." She murmured, "Cats can be vampires too."
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici wanders over and purrs, jumping onto his back. "I would have taken that." She murmured, "Cats can be vampires too."


Arthur reaches back and rubs Cici's head, "Sorry, but this human's blood wasn't worth draining."
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici wanders over and purrs, jumping onto his back. "I would have taken that." She murmured, "Cats can be vampires too."


Arthur reaches back and rubs Cici's head, "Sorry, but this human's blood wasn't worth draining."



Cici smiles and rubs his hand with her cheek. "Well, I have sharp teeth."
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici smiles and rubs his hand with her cheek. "Well, I have sharp teeth."


Arthur stands silent a moment, he then pulls out a vial containing a liquid resembling blood, its glows slightly. "If you like, you can try this."
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici smiles and rubs his hand with her cheek. "Well, I have sharp teeth."


Arthur stands silent a moment, he then pulls out a vial containing a liquid resembling blood, its glows slightly. "If you like, you can try this."


Cici sniffed it and licked it. "It taste pretty good... what is it?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
Natsumi was asleep in a tree.
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici sniffed it and licked it. "It taste pretty good... what is it?


Arthur smiles "This my friend is a stepping stone to a greater world for vampires and perhaps the few good humans in this world. To put is simply this is blood that has been enhanced through alchemy, giving greater nutrition to vampires also it can self-replicate giving constant nourishment to vampires, and through my studies, aid humans with certain blood diseases but, this if mainly for vampires. Its far from perfect though so far it can only last a week until it loses its regeneration ability."
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

Cici sniffed it and licked it. "It taste pretty good... what is it?


Arthur smiles "This my friend is a stepping stone to a greater world for vampires and perhaps the few good humans in this world. To put is simply this is blood that has been enhanced through alchemy, giving greater nutrition to vampires also it can self-replicate giving constant nourishment to vampires, and through my studies, aid humans with certain blood diseases but, this if mainly for vampires. Its far from perfect though so far it can only last a week until it loses its regeneration ability."


"Hmm." Cici murmured, licking some more up.
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

Kya_Rai wrote:

"Hmm." Cici murmured, licking some more up.


"It is my goal to create a world where vampires no longer need to hunt blood and when I do that.....all thats left is to purge this world of those who are slowly rotting it." Arthur says petting Cici.
Creator
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

WolfKingOfTheHeavens wrote:


Kya_Rai wrote:

"Hmm." Cici murmured, licking some more up.


"It is my goal to create a world where vampires no longer need to hunt blood and when I do that.....all if left is to purge this world of those who are slowly rotting it." Arthur says petting Cici.


Cici blinked and looked at a vampire watching them. "He's scaring me..." She whispered.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.