Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply IF YOU HAPPEN TO MEET UCHIHA SASUKE on your way, what would you say?
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
yeah...I just want to know how you guys react to this situation
say ..."YO Sasuke!________________________________"
you can fill in the blanks, or...
just react the way you imagine you would..

internalize people...imagine yourself in the actual situation
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
"Yo, Sasuke! I saw you kissing Naruto!"
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09
Yo EMO, Are you still GAY?
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

CountessD wrote:

"Yo, Sasuke! I saw you kissing Naruto!"


That's good. xD

I would say:
Sasuke, why don't you come back to Konoha?
Theres the bright forehead Sakura, she's got a crush on you.
Isn't that a reason to come back?
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

Clannad92 wrote:


CountessD wrote:

"Yo, Sasuke! I saw you kissing Naruto!"


That's good. xD

I would say:
Sasuke, why don't you come back to Konoha?
Theres the bright forehead Sakura, she's got a crush on you.
Isn't that a reason to come back?

I am just now starting to watch the anime. I got up to volume 8 in the manga. >.> I fail.

2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

CountessD wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:


CountessD wrote:

"Yo, Sasuke! I saw you kissing Naruto!"


That's good. xD

I would say:
Sasuke, why don't you come back to Konoha?
Theres the bright forehead Sakura, she's got a crush on you.
Isn't that a reason to come back?

I am just now starting to watch the anime. I got up to volume 8 in the manga. >.> I fail.



Really? Then you've got a lot to watch.
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

Clannad92 wrote:


CountessD wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:


CountessD wrote:

"Yo, Sasuke! I saw you kissing Naruto!"


That's good. xD

I would say:
Sasuke, why don't you come back to Konoha?
Theres the bright forehead Sakura, she's got a crush on you.
Isn't that a reason to come back?

I am just now starting to watch the anime. I got up to volume 8 in the manga. >.> I fail.



Really? Then you've got a lot to watch.

I know, right? :3 Good thing I got the anime membership free trial. ;3

19578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
"Die emo fag! You don't belong in this world!"
17036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
Woot, mind to teach me your sword skills?
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
gay! ahahahaha! then i'll kill him
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
I'll say, "GAY".
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
"It's time to poke your eyes !"
Posted 6/12/09
I'll shout "Sasuke is a FAGGOT!!"
60200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
I'd give him a big hug and say "it ok mate, life ain't that bad"
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
GO BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.