First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign Up
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 10/16/09


If you want to be one of the guardians or easter people. please tell me username, nickname, if you're active or not, and act like the person. Thanks!!!!!
Yuuki
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gumiloli
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09
Group: I don't know which one she is in because she turns away from Easter... I want to be Hoshina Utau

Username: cl0ud0fd0ubt

Nickname: Julez

Status: I'll be active, sure. Just tell me what I need to do.

Acting: Yeah, I act like Utau. I'm stubborn and Ikuto- crazy... so yeah, I act like her.
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
Position: Fujisaki Nadeshiko/Nagihiko [I don't mind which you give me or both]
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Nickname: Miki-chan
Status: I'm always on Crunchyroll but I have exams currently, so I won't be active now, but later
Acting: Well Nagihiko is nice on the outside but he can be a devil, just like me. All the people in my school thinks I'm very nice, when I have a devil side. Also Nagihiko's would-be-self is almost like mine. He wants to be more of a active boy who can play sports good. Same for me, I want to be very good at sports, especially tennis. Also for Nadeshiko's would-be-self, she wants to be more girly and be a good dance and show her radiance. Same for me, I'm always getting yelled at by my dad for him thinking I act and look like a guy. -.-" Also I used to go to dance school but I forgot how to dance and I want to learn and improve what I already know. Also to show my radiance, since I think I have no radiance because I'm not good at anything. >.< Also I have long hair like Nagihiko/Nadeshiko and I might plan on making it as long as them XD [I've been told that I looked like Nagihiko/Nadeshiko and Amu for my hairstyle]
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
Position: Yuuki Yaya
Username:iPlatinum
Nickname:Hikari chan
Status:Always on CR
Acting:I love cute things n act like how Yaya does. Go crazy when seeing cute things
Posted 6/13/09

cl0ud0fd0ubt wrote:

Group: I don't know which one she is in because she turns away from Easter... I want to be Hoshina Utau

Username: cl0ud0fd0ubt

Nickname: Julez

Status: I'll be active, sure. Just tell me what I need to do.

Acting: Yeah, I act like Utau. I'm stubborn and Ikuto- crazy... so yeah, I act like her.


You got Utau!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 6/13/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Position: Fujisaki Nadeshiko/Nagihiko [I don't mind which you give me or both]
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Nickname: Miki-chan
Status: I'm always on Crunchyroll but I have exams currently, so I won't be active now, but later
Acting: Well Nagihiko is nice on the outside but he can be a devil, just like me. All the people in my school thinks I'm very nice, when I have a devil side. Also Nagihiko's would-be-self is almost like mine. He wants to be more of a active boy who can play sports good. Same for me, I want to be very good at sports, especially tennis. Also for Nadeshiko's would-be-self, she wants to be more girly and be a good dance and show her radiance. Same for me, I'm always getting yelled at by my dad for him thinking I act and look like a guy. -.-" Also I used to go to dance school but I forgot how to dance and I want to learn and improve what I already know. Also to show my radiance, since I think I have no radiance because I'm not good at anything. >.< Also I have long hair like Nagihiko/Nadeshiko and I might plan on making it as long as them XD [I've been told that I looked like Nagihiko/Nadeshiko and Amu for my hairstyle]


You are Nadeshiko. It's okay if you aren't active because of exams.

Posted 6/13/09

iPlatinum wrote:

Position: Yuuki Yaya
Username:iPlatinum
Nickname:Hikari chan
Status:Always on CR
Acting:I love cute things n act like how Yaya does. Go crazy when seeing cute things


Cool, you're Yaya!!!!

681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gumiloli
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

AmuandIkuuto wrote:


cl0ud0fd0ubt wrote:

Group: I don't know which one she is in because she turns away from Easter... I want to be Hoshina Utau

Username: cl0ud0fd0ubt

Nickname: Julez

Status: I'll be active, sure. Just tell me what I need to do.

Acting: Yeah, I act like Utau. I'm stubborn and Ikuto- crazy... so yeah, I act like her.


You got Utau!!!!!!!!!!!!



thank you!
Member
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
umm... there's no more girls spot!!!!! DX
Posted 6/20/09

twilight150 wrote:

umm... there's no more girls spot!!!!! DX


we made some more, you can sign up now!!!

Posted 6/22/09
Position:Tsukiyomi Ikuto
Username: Icarlyluvr
Active---
Posted 6/22/09
oh and,no nickname....
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gumiloli
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

icarlyluvr wrote:

Position:Tsukiyomi Ikuto
Username: Icarlyluvr
Active---


okay! please wait a moment!
Posted 6/23/09
can i be utau? since cl0ud0fd0ubt is off.... it's okay if not...
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
Position: Fujisaki Nagihiko
Username: Takeshiro_Luv
Active: On Fri and weekends and holidays unless i have exams coming up
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.