First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ToT CONTEST: Creat New Avii! ToT
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
Yippies :] a new contest I hopes everyone will try and participate :[]

K so the contest is to make RaNdOmZoMBie's new avii :]

Rules:
-Anyone can participate
-Theme: must be summery ^o^
-Must include the name of the group a.k.a. RaNdOmZoMBie ^o^

DEADLINE: June, 19th :]

haveee fun *o*
RandomBunnie
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

HataruGakuen wrote:

Yippies :] a new contest I hopes everyone will try and participate :[]

K so the contest is to make RaNdOmZoMBie's new avii :]

Rules:
-Anyone can participate
-Theme: must be summery ^o^
-Must include the name of the group a.k.a. RaNdOmZoMBie ^o^

DEADLINE: June, 19th :]

haveee fun *o*


can mods participate? =]
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

iYuuki wrote:


HataruGakuen wrote:

Yippies :] a new contest I hopes everyone will try and participate :[]

K so the contest is to make RaNdOmZoMBie's new avii :]

Rules:
-Anyone can participate
-Theme: must be summery ^o^
-Must include the name of the group a.k.a. RaNdOmZoMBie ^o^

DEADLINE: June, 19th :]

haveee fun *o*


can mods participate? =]



yush ^o^
RandomBunnie
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
yay,contest~!^^



hope it's good enough =]
RandomBunnie
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
i'm gonna make one in! a bit..i have alot to do today ^^'' i'll enter in a day or two lol
RandomBunnie
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
Hm, I might make one. But I'm away from home, and my computer ToT
oh wells. Can I be a judge or something then?
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

KyoRisuSora wrote:

Hm, I might make one. But I'm away from home, and my computer ToT
oh wells. Can I be a judge or something then? :D


lol read.. deadline is june 19th :] u have time to enter and get back to ur computer
RandomBunnie
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
alright~! i'll be entrying with this ^^ the theme i used was higurashi's hanyuu and rika-chan ^^ summery to xP

~*~*Entry*~*~*





i put my name really small on it since i made it though ^^'' hope ya don't mind
RandomBunnie
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
but I just want to be a judge.
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

KyoRisuSora wrote:

but I just want to be a judge.


then u and me shall judge when its time ^o^
RandomBunnie
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
Ok, I see really good ones so far
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
Lol okay contest is now closed :O since we have reached the deadline winner will be announced sometime this week!! ^O^
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
Me and Sora-chan have decided on a winner *O*

- dun dun dundun !!!! muwahhahahaha :O

lmao .... okay okay so the winnnnner is

iYuuki :O

congratz ur avii will be displayed for 1 week :[] amazing

good work the other participants :]
RandomBunnie
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

HataruGakuen wrote:

Me and Sora-chan have decided on a winner *O*

- dun dun dundun !!!! muwahhahahaha :O

lmao .... okay okay so the winnnnner is

iYuuki :O

congratz ur avii will be displayed for 1 week :[] amazing

good work the other participants :]


When's the next contest starting?
In a week I guess? right?
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09 , edited 6/21/09
no lol ^o^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.