First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Amuto or Tadamu?
3345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
i'd normally vote for amuto, but then i'll vote for tadamu.. SO I CAN HAVE IKUTO! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD
Member
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
I like Amuto. Really though, there is no reason for forums like this. It usually just causes bashing....
Posted 6/24/09
Tadase is cute, but Ikuto is HOT!!!!!!!!
Member
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Will you people please stop posting "Amuto or Tadamu" thread?

On Topic:
Amuto
Member
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Tadamu. But topics usually like this would end up like:

"TADASE SHOULD BE A LONER HES SO GAY AND GIRLY." "IKUTO IS SOOOO RETARTED"
Posted 7/8/09

WheeeEspio wrote:

Tadamu. But topics usually like this would end up like:

"TADASE SHOULD BE A LONER HES SO GAY AND GIRLY." "IKUTO IS SOOOO RETARTED"


Hahahahahahahaha

Wow! If i was right
U were the first to choose Tadamu....
Tadase.... for me he's pretty girly, i hope he found anyone suite him though....

Back to topic: Amuto for me, i guess, but Tadamu is cute too....

Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Both^_^
Member
1559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / With my buddies....
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09
Amuto!



Ikuto is just too hot!
Member
3677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ..try 2 guess :P..
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
DEFINITLEY AMUTO!!!! 4 sum reason i just like Ikuto better than Tadase-kun.....nya~~ :P
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09
Amuto 100% for sure

Amu's more herself around Ikuto. When she is around Tadase, she's just like a fangirl.
Ikuto save Amu's life more. Like when Amu's shugo chara steal by Nikaido, Ikuto's with her.
Tadase see Amu as Amulet Heart. Like ep 33, (Tadase bought Amu a heart pin because of Amulet Heart). But Ikuto only saw her as Hinamori Amu from very begining. Not Amulet Heart.


So, I completely Amuto
About age, i think it doesn't matter..









147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lavi's room, Blac...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
I think it should be Tadamu...Amuto is cute, but that technically makes him a paedophile lol. And he's too good for Amu
Member
42732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where do you thin...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
TADAMUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
14011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Apartment
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

Kagami14 wrote:

Amuto 100% for sure

Amu's more herself around Ikuto. When she is around Tadase, she's just like a fangirl.
Ikuto save Amu's life more. Like when Amu's shugo chara steal by Nikaido, Ikuto's with her.
Tadase see Amu as Amulet Heart. Like ep 33, (Tadase bought Amu a heart pin because of Amulet Heart). But Ikuto only saw her as Hinamori Amu from very begining. Not Amulet Heart.


So, I completely Amuto
About age, i think it doesn't matter..











i totally agree. so i pick Amuto!!!!!!
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Three words: I.Don't.Care
(I'm for both anyway)
*goes to support crack pairings*
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

lazyllamaxx wrote:

I think it should be Tadamu...Amuto is cute, but that technically makes him a paedophile lol. And he's too good for Amu


Please stop about that! IKUTO IS NOT PEDOPHILE! It gets me so annoyed that I hear people saying that. Their only 5 years apart. Well according to me. I think she's 12 and he's 17. Anyways, that's not the point. There are people who are 10 years apart. And if you're thinking that it's weird for him to like someone younger than him and he's a pedophile. He is not! Anyways, think of it when he's I dont know, 27 and she's 22. Then you'll be saying that's not a huge difference. But think of that now. Sheesh, love doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be that your happy with the person you love and that's all that matters.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.