First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
avatar request
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/16/09
fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-


1- text:
2-size:
3-extras:
4-mod
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):
6-pic (in spoiler):


For Mods
Avvi Member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
1- text:Sawa Sakai
2-size:well ur the mod, u decide!~
3-extras:brushes
4-mod~Whoever thinks that they can do a good job!~
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):i'll do both!~
6-pic (in spoiler):
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

1- text:Sawa Sakai
2-size:well ur the mod, u decide!~
3-extras:brushes
4-mod~Whoever thinks that they can do a good job!~
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):i'll do both!~
6-pic (in spoiler):


done zooee

tell me if u dont like it lol can change XD
kinda did 2 lol

Avvi Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09
1- text: yukari2, yuka-chan
2-size: thin and tall
3-extras: brushes
4-mod: anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yup
6-pic (in spoiler):


Avvi Member
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

yukari2 wrote:

1- text: yukari2, yuka-chan
2-size: thin and tall
3-extras: brushes
4-mod: anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yup
6-pic (in spoiler):




Hope this is okay.>.<

Done
Avvi Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


yukari2 wrote:

1- text: yukari2, yuka-chan
2-size: thin and tall
3-extras: brushes
4-mod: anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yup
6-pic (in spoiler):




Hope this is okay.>.<

Done


thx....i like it. It's very kawaii..

Avvi Member
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

yukari2 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


yukari2 wrote:

1- text: yukari2, yuka-chan
2-size: thin and tall
3-extras: brushes
4-mod: anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yup
6-pic (in spoiler):




Hope this is okay.>.<

Done


thx....i like it. It's very kawaii..



thx
Avvi Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09
1- text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anythin cute
4-mod: xbishie , sakura509, or zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):yip
6-pic (in spoiler):

Posted 6/20/09 , edited 6/20/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

1- text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anythin cute
4-mod: xbishie , sakura509, or zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):yip
6-pic (in spoiler):



done zooeee

hope u like it XD

Avvi Member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

zooeee wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

1- text:Sawa Sakai
2-size:well ur the mod, u decide!~
3-extras:brushes
4-mod~Whoever thinks that they can do a good job!~
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):i'll do both!~
6-pic (in spoiler):


done zooee

tell me if u dont like it lol can change XD
kinda did 2 lol



thank you~
Avvi Member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09 , edited 6/21/09
1- text: CarolynL375
2-size: Long and Thin
3-extras: I absolutely like your samples! Colorful background, no Beams please.
4-mod: zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): I invited all my buddies! (about in the hundreds) Which i hope that helps!
6-pic (in spoiler):


pending zooeee
Avvi Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

zooeee wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

1- text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anythin cute
4-mod: xbishie , sakura509, or zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):yip
6-pic (in spoiler):



done zooeee

hope u like it XD



teehee thankies for the avii XD
Posted 6/21/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

1- text: CarolynL375
2-size: Long and Thin
3-extras: I absolutely like your samples! Colorful background, no Beams please.
4-mod: zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): I invited all my buddies! (about in the hundreds) Which i hope that helps!
6-pic (in spoiler):


pending zooeee


lol like this ??

did 2

i hope u like it :)

Avvi Member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

zooeee wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

1- text: CarolynL375
2-size: Long and Thin
3-extras: I absolutely like your samples! Colorful background, no Beams please.
4-mod: zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): I invited all my buddies! (about in the hundreds) Which i hope that helps!
6-pic (in spoiler):


pending zooeee


lol like this ??

did 2

i hope u like it :)



THANKS! YOURE VERY QUICK! I might even request again later ^^
Posted 6/21/09
thankies lol ... glad you like them was that how ou wanted them if not i can change
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.