First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
avatar request
Avvi Member
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
It's so cute, I love it! Thank you so much!
Avvi Member
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

1- text:animeangelxv,kels
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anything cute
4-mod anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after this
6-pic (in spoiler):



pending zooeee


hmm, was this was made yet? if no, can i? :D


nope it wasnt yet and of yaaa that would be awesome thanx a bunch ^^

Posted 6/29/09

animeangelXV wrote:


Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

1- text:animeangelxv,kels
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anything cute
4-mod anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after this
6-pic (in spoiler):



pending zooeee


hmm, was this was made yet? if no, can i? :D


nope it wasnt yet and of yaaa that would be awesome thanx a bunch ^^



okay, zoee-chan is busy now :O so im in charge in it okay? X]
first question, what color scheme do you want it?
Posted 6/29/09

Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:


Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

1- text:animeangelxv,kels
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anything cute
4-mod anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after this
6-pic (in spoiler):



pending zooeee


hmm, was this was made yet? if no, can i? :D


nope it wasnt yet and of yaaa that would be awesome thanx a bunch ^^



okay, zoee-chan is busy now :O so im in charge in it okay? X]
first question, what color scheme do you want it? :D


umm i was thinking of pink so is that okay?
Posted 6/29/09

animeangelXV wrote:


Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

1- text:animeangelxv,kels
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anything cute
4-mod anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after this
6-pic (in spoiler):



pending zooeee


hmm, was this was made yet? if no, can i? :D


nope it wasnt yet and of yaaa that would be awesome thanx a bunch ^^



here you go<3
Avvi Member
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:


Drive-B wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

1- text:animeangelxv,kels
2-size:thin and tall
3-extras:anything cute
4-mod anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after this
6-pic (in spoiler):



pending zooeee


hmm, was this was made yet? if no, can i? :D


nope it wasnt yet and of yaaa that would be awesome thanx a bunch ^^



here you go<3


thanxs um i dont want to sound ungreatful or anything but i cant really see it
Avvi Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my own small w...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/30/09
1- text: Nikki
2-size:thin and tall ( not too tall )
3-extras: brushes and please make the background more blue <-----(optional)
4-mod: anyone can do it
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): i'll invite my buddies afterwards
6-pic (in spoiler):



DONE!!!!! Angel052894
Avvi Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09

mokonaGO wrote:

1- text: Nikki
2-size:thin and tall ( not too tall )
3-extras: brushes and please make the background more blue <-----(optional)
4-mod: anyone can do it
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): i'll invite my buddies afterwards
6-pic (in spoiler):



PENDING!!!!! Angel052894


Did u upload 2 pics plz prove u did by posting links on ur uploaded photos or just tell me and ill check the payment cause i can't make ur avi until i know u uploaded pics ^_^

IM DONE WITH UR AVI BUT U NEED TO UPLOAD UR PICS! plz and thx!
Avvi Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my own small w...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

angel052894 wrote:


mokonaGO wrote:

1- text: Nikki
2-size:thin and tall ( not too tall )
3-extras: brushes and please make the background more blue <-----(optional)
4-mod: anyone can do it
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): i'll invite my buddies afterwards
6-pic (in spoiler):



PENDING!!!!! Angel052894


Did u upload 2 pics plz prove u did by posting links on ur uploaded photos or just tell me and ill check the payment cause i can't make ur avi until i know u uploaded pics ^_^

IM DONE WITH UR AVI BUT U NEED TO UPLOAD UR PICS! plz and thx!


oh ok ill post them now
Avvi Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

mokonaGO wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


mokonaGO wrote:

1- text: Nikki
2-size:thin and tall ( not too tall )
3-extras: brushes and please make the background more blue <-----(optional)
4-mod: anyone can do it
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): i'll invite my buddies afterwards
6-pic (in spoiler):



PENDING!!!!! Angel052894


Did u upload 2 pics plz prove u did by posting links on ur uploaded photos or just tell me and ill check the payment cause i can't make ur avi until i know u uploaded pics ^_^

IM DONE WITH UR AVI BUT U NEED TO UPLOAD UR PICS! plz and thx!


oh ok ill post them now :)


ok thx i already made ur avi ^_^
Avvi Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


Here u go! hope u like it!
(clicky spoiler for avi)
Avvi Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my own small w...
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
thx! its so cute and pretty <3
Posted 7/4/09
1- text: animemix1, katie-chan, its raining!!!
2-size: thin n tall
3-extras: u decide
4-mod:zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yes
6-pic (in spoiler):


can u do sakura?
Posted 7/4/09

animemix1 wrote:

1- text: animemix1, katie-chan, its raining!!!
2-size: thin n tall
3-extras: u decide
4-mod:zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yes
6-pic (in spoiler):


can u do sakura?


here you hope u like it !

not relli good ! :(


Posted 7/4/09

zooeee wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

1- text: animemix1, katie-chan, its raining!!!
2-size: thin n tall
3-extras: u decide
4-mod:zooeee
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): yes
6-pic (in spoiler):


can u do sakura?


here you hope u like it !

not relli good ! :(




its great but i cnt use now gomen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.