First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Older sibling dating your friend.What will you do?
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
I was shocked to know my friend is dating my older brother. She is like 16 and my brother is 24 ,"what the fuck?". Now my friend comes to my house everyday just to have that *clap clap* with my brother. We were best friends until my brother hit on my friend we're not actually boyfriends and girlfriends,but I'm planning too. He knows I have feelings for her now I'm feeling pissed off because the girl I knew in Middle School is now dating my brother.

I'm going to get him for this making sure to tell all this story to his current girlfriend revenge for making feel ticked off.

4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
Fortunately, I won't experience what you experienced because my brother and I are different genders and he has a girlfriend anyways. But if my friend does happen to date him, I would be shocked, and honestly, I feel that I won't be able to talk to her the same way I did before because everything would be so awkward. Anyways, good luck on settling things between you, your brother and your friend. (:
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
I really have feelings for the girl and right in the moment I was about to say what I think,but couldn't finish it because she has to go to the bathroom when she finish my brother bump in to her and say what I was going to say. WTF? I feel like shoving grenades up his ass blow it up.

Posted 6/13/09
Although I don't have an older sibling, I could imagine that it would be very awkward. I hope all goes well with your brother and friend.. if not.. good luck.
Posted 6/13/09

snuckles108 wrote:
I really have feelings for the girl and right in the moment I was about to say what I think,but couldn't finish it because she has to go to the bathroom when she finish my brother bump in to her and say what I was going to say. WTF? I feel like shoving grenades up his ass blow it up.


all i got to say to you is..
"hahah! you snooze, you lose~!"

you've known this girl for how long? probably years and years. and yet it took you so long to work up the balls to say something.
anyways, odds are you would have gotten the "just friends" speech anyways. go hit on all your brothers' friends. lol
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

tzxazrael wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:
I really have feelings for the girl and right in the moment I was about to say what I think,but couldn't finish it because she has to go to the bathroom when she finish my brother bump in to her and say what I was going to say. WTF? I feel like shoving grenades up his ass blow it up.


all i got to say to you is..
"hahah! you snooze, you lose~!"

you've known this girl for how long? probably years and years. and yet it took you so long to work up the balls to say something.
anyways, odds are you would have gotten the "just friends" speech anyways. go hit on all your brothers' friends. lol



WTF? this doesn't help me at all the only reason why I never ask her out for a long time is because she dating someone else and we weren't best friend just close friend.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
they love each other, give them a break.

you'll find someone who's meant for you. patience, my friend, patience.
6167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 222 33 22 88
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
i am in the same situation as Mumii..
Posted 6/13/09
Try and protect him/her from getting severely raped by my sister xD
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

chrome_mist wrote:

they love each other, give them a break.

you'll find someone who's meant for you. patience, my friend, patience.


Did I forget to mention my brother is only dating her so he can have somebody until his girlfriend comes back from vacation.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

they love each other, give them a break.

you'll find someone who's meant for you. patience, my friend, patience.


Did I forget to mention my brother is only dating her so he can have somebody until his girlfriend comes back from vacation.


oh did you? on your first post? i'm afraid not.
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
Lol, she's an idiot.
It's okay, you'll get your revenge on her the second he breaks her wee adolescent heart.
You know, when she realizes that all he wants is sex and has no intention of having a relationship with her.

Now, to get your revenge on him, tell his GF what he's been up to while she's away. Preferably take photographic proof and email it to her.
;)

Oh, yes. I forgot to mention. Once your revenge fest has settled, you're just going to have to get over it.
Posted 6/13/09

snuckles108 wrote:
WTF? this doesn't help me at all the only reason why I never ask her out for a long time is because she dating someone else and we weren't best friend just close friend.


here's some actual "helpful" advice, then. but since it won't be the answer you "want", then you won't consider it any more helpful than the previous. i'm not even going to funny it up with the usual 'bridge' joke.

here's what you need to do:

GET OVER IT.

she's 16. over the next 3-5 years, as school gets out, she becomes more independant. and her entire life circumstances change, so will almost everything about her. most likely it'll be a few months tops before she gets bored and moves on. maybe a year or two at most. real, lasting love is incredibly rare at 16. "endless parade of boyfriends" is much more common.
Posted 6/13/09

snuckles108 wrote:
Did I forget to mention my brother is only dating her so he can have somebody until his girlfriend comes back from vacation.


yes, you -did- forget to mention that.
THAT is totally a different story.

what wonkywilla said. take pics, show returning gf.
not DIRTY pics -- that shows disrespect for the girl you like. but catch them kissing goodbye, or something.


meanwhile, i still say you need to get over her. if she went for your bro that fast, then it means either she's been coming over to get closer to him, or she doesn't have any interest in a serious relationship either. either way, you'll end up with your heart broken.
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

tzxazrael wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:
Did I forget to mention my brother is only dating her so he can have somebody until his girlfriend comes back from vacation.


yes, you -did- forget to mention that.
THAT is totally a different story.

what wonkywilla said. take pics, show returning gf.
not DIRTY pics -- that shows disrespect for the girl you like. but catch them kissing goodbye, or something.


meanwhile, i still say you need to get over her. if she went for your bro that fast, then it means either she's been coming over to get closer to him, or she doesn't have any interest in a serious relationship either. either way, you'll end up with your heart broken.


Yeah, I didn't mean them doing the nasty. I just meant them cuddling, kissing, or inappropriate groping. You know, nothing pornographic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.