First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Request For: faiiiza
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
haihai!! ^.^... I'm Faiiiza!! But U Can Call Me Faz-Chan If U Want ^.^!!




Username:
Name:
Text:
Blink?:
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)
Border?: (yes or no)
Banner / Avii?:
Pic:


Fill This!! If U Want A Manga Coloring!!




Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Colors:
Skin Color:
Background Color:
Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
Any Text?:
Crop?:
Pic:


Posted 6/16/09
Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to my profile , About me , Thanks for visiting my profile , I support , Support me , groups I support ,
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u pick which looks best
Banner / Avii?:Banner
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to my profile , About me , Thanks for visiting my profile , I support , Support me , groups I support ,
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u pick which looks best
Banner / Avii?:Banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^
Posted 6/18/09

faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to my profile , About me , Thanks for visiting my profile , I support , Support me , groups I support ,
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u pick which looks best
Banner / Avii?:Banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^


thnxs so much! its awesome!
Posted 6/18/09

faiiiza wrote:

haihai!! ^.^... I'm Faiiiza!! But U Can Call Me Faz-Chan If U Want ^.^!!




Username:
Name:
Text:
Blink?:
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)
Border?: (yes or no)
Banner / Avii?:
Pic:


Fill This!! If U Want A Manga Coloring!!




Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Colors:
Skin Color:
Background Color:
Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
Any Text?:
Crop?:
Pic:




sorry 4 this again but i need a icon for the support me

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text:Support Me! Shine_Radiance
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:can u do a icon?
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to my profile , About me , Thanks for visiting my profile , I support , Support me , groups I support ,
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u pick which looks best
Banner / Avii?:Banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^


thnxs so much! its awesome!


hehe u're welcome!! ^w^!! glad u liked it!! ^.^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

haihai!! ^.^... I'm Faiiiza!! But U Can Call Me Faz-Chan If U Want ^.^!!




Username:
Name:
Text:
Blink?:
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)
Border?: (yes or no)
Banner / Avii?:
Pic:


Fill This!! If U Want A Manga Coloring!!




Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Colors:
Skin Color:
Background Color:
Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
Any Text?:
Crop?:
Pic:




sorry 4 this again but i need a icon for the support me

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text:Support Me! Shine_Radiance
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:can u do a icon?
Pic:


Yes I Can!! ^w^.. Here U Go!! ^.^
Posted 6/20/09

faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

haihai!! ^.^... I'm Faiiiza!! But U Can Call Me Faz-Chan If U Want ^.^!!




Username:
Name:
Text:
Blink?:
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)
Border?: (yes or no)
Banner / Avii?:
Pic:


Fill This!! If U Want A Manga Coloring!!




Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Colors:
Skin Color:
Background Color:
Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
Any Text?:
Crop?:
Pic:




sorry 4 this again but i need a icon for the support me

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text:Support Me! Shine_Radiance
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:can u do a icon?
Pic:


Yes I Can!! ^w^.. Here U Go!! ^.^


thnxs so much and sorry for the trouble
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:

haihai!! ^.^... I'm Faiiiza!! But U Can Call Me Faz-Chan If U Want ^.^!!




Username:
Name:
Text:
Blink?:
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)
Border?: (yes or no)
Banner / Avii?:
Pic:


Fill This!! If U Want A Manga Coloring!!




Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Colors:
Skin Color:
Background Color:
Extra Colors (If It Have Something Extra..Like: An Umbrella Or Something..:
Any Text?:
Crop?:
Pic:




sorry 4 this again but i need a icon for the support me

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text:Support Me! Shine_Radiance
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:can u do a icon?
Pic:


Yes I Can!! ^w^.. Here U Go!! ^.^


thnxs so much and sorry for the trouble


it's ok!!! ^.^... n u're welcome!! ^w^
Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
Username: diana_unipet1996
Name: Ana-chan
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Blink?:no
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)anythin cute
Border?: (yes or no)no
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:

Posted 6/22/09
Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: User I support!, Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that looks summer like and can you combine and if you cant combine that much you can do the first 4
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:

Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Username: diana_unipet1996
Name: Ana-chan
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Blink?:no
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)anythin cute
Border?: (yes or no)no
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

faiiiza wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Username: diana_unipet1996
Name: Ana-chan
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Blink?:no
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)anythin cute
Border?: (yes or no)no
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


thankies for the avii XDDD
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Username: diana_unipet1996
Name: Ana-chan
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Blink?:no
Extra: (hearts, stars etc...)anythin cute
Border?: (yes or no)no
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p


thankies for the avii XDDD


hehe u're welcome!! =D
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: User I support!, Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that looks summer like and can you combine and if you cant combine that much you can do the first 4
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like Them ^.^!! =p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.