First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Request For: faiiiza
Posted 6/26/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: User I support!, Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that looks summer like and can you combine and if you cant combine that much you can do the first 4
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like Them ^.^!! =p


thnxs 4 the banner its awesome!
Posted 6/26/09
Username: Albina55
Name: albina
Text: Support Me! Albina55
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes , spirals , and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which is best
Banner / Avii?: can you do a icon
Pic:
Posted 6/26/09
Username: Black_dia
Name:izumi
Text:Support Me! Black_Dia
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes , diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: u chose
Banner / Avii?: can you do a icon
Pic:
Posted 6/26/09
Username: albina12
Name: yuki
Text: albina12
Blink?: no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: User I support!, Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that looks summer like and can you combine and if you cant combine that much you can do the first 4
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like Them ^.^!! =p


thnxs 4 the banner its awesome!


u're welcome!! ^.^.. glad u liked them!! =p
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

albina55 wrote:

Username: Albina55
Name: albina
Text: Support Me! Albina55
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes , spirals , and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which is best
Banner / Avii?: can you do a icon
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!! =p
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

Black_Dia wrote:

Username: Black_dia
Name:izumi
Text:Support Me! Black_Dia
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes , diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: u chose
Banner / Avii?: can you do a icon
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

albina12 wrote:

Username: albina12
Name: yuki
Text: albina12
Blink?: no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^
Posted 6/30/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: albina12
Name: yuki
Text: albina12
Blink?: no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^


thns its awesome!
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:


hmm... do u want an avii, banner or icon??
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: albina12
Name: yuki
Text: albina12
Blink?: no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^


thns its awesome!


u're welcome!! ^w^
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:


hmm... do u want an avii, banner or icon??


avi please
Posted 7/1/09
Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12 Yuki Character Transform! Amulet Neko!
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:


hmm... do u want an avii, banner or icon??


avi please


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.