First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Request For: faiiiza
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:


hmm... do u want an avii, banner or icon??


avi please


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!



thanxs XD
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

What u want written: Heavens Punishment
Quote: To Light A Candle Is To Cast A Shadow
Picture:


hmm... do u want an avii, banner or icon??


avi please


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!



thanxs XD


u're welcome!! =p
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

albina12 wrote:

Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12 Yuki Character Transform! Amulet Neko!
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^w^
Posted 7/4/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12 Yuki Character Transform! Amulet Neko!
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^w^


thank you! so much!
Posted 7/4/09
Username: Tsunade619
Name:Yuki
Text:SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:
Posted 7/4/09
Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to SC FC! Rules! Our Goals!Guardians!Shugo Charas!Easter!Chara Nari!Other Characters!Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds,and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12 Yuki Character Transform! Amulet Neko!
Blink?:no
Extra:brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^w^


thank you! so much!


u're welcome!! ^w^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

tsunade619 wrote:

Username: Tsunade619
Name:Yuki
Text:SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to SC FC! Rules! Our Goals!Guardians!Shugo Charas!Easter!Chara Nari!Other Characters!Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds,and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^
Posted 7/6/09

faiiiza wrote:


tsunade619 wrote:

Username: Tsunade619
Name:Yuki
Text:SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


thanks 4 the avatar!
Posted 7/6/09

faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to SC FC! Rules! Our Goals!Guardians!Shugo Charas!Easter!Chara Nari!Other Characters!Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds,and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^


thnxs their awesome!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

tsunade619 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


tsunade619 wrote:

Username: Tsunade619
Name:Yuki
Text:SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!


thanks 4 the avatar!


u're welcome!! ^.^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

shine_radiance wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username: Shine_Radiance
Name:Sakura
Text: Welcome to SC FC! Rules! Our Goals!Guardians!Shugo Charas!Easter!Chara Nari!Other Characters!Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: hearts,spades,clovers,diamonds,and anything that matches
Border?: you chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^w^


thnxs their awesome!


u're welcome!! ^.^ glad u liked them .__.
Posted 7/6/09
Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


sryy i can't see the pic >.<... is it ok if u take another pic.. or maybe PM me the pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.