First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Request For: faiiiza
Posted 7/8/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


sryy i can't see the pic >.<... is it ok if u take another pic.. or maybe PM me the pic


its the cat picture avii that you made me
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


sryy i can't see the pic >.<... is it ok if u take another pic.. or maybe PM me the pic


its the cat picture avii that you made me


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^.^
Member
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/10/09
Username: kawaii_xoxo
Name: Meki
Text: kawaii_xoxo
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avi !!~~
Pic:
Posted 7/10/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


sryy i can't see the pic >.<... is it ok if u take another pic.. or maybe PM me the pic


its the cat picture avii that you made me


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^.^


omg thnaks so much faz-chan!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username: Albina12
Name: Yuki
Text: Welcome to my profile! , About me! , Thanks for visiting my profile! , I support! , Support me! , Groups I support! ,
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


sryy i can't see the pic >.<... is it ok if u take another pic.. or maybe PM me the pic


its the cat picture avii that you made me


Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^.^


omg thnaks so much faz-chan!


u're welcome!! ^.^
Posted 7/11/09
Username:Albina55
Name: Yuki
Text: SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:
Posted 7/11/09
Username:Shine_Radiance
Name:Midori
Text: Welcome To SC FC! , Rules! , Our Goals! , Guardians! , Easter! , Shugo Charas! , Chara Nari! , Other Characters! , Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes, and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: banner
Pic:

Posted 7/11/09
Username:Tsunade619
Name: Nina
Text: SC FC Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:
Posted 7/11/09
Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic: its the cat pic
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:

Username: kawaii_xoxo
Name: Meki
Text: kawaii_xoxo
Blink?:no
Extra: Brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:avi !!~~
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

albina55 wrote:

Username:Albina55
Name: Yuki
Text: SC FC
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: you chose
Banner / Avii?:avii
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It ^.^!!
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

shine_radiance wrote:

Username:Shine_Radiance
Name:Midori
Text: Welcome To SC FC! , Rules! , Our Goals! , Guardians! , Easter! , Shugo Charas! , Chara Nari! , Other Characters! , Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes, and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: banner
Pic:



Done!! Hope U Like Them!! ^.^


Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

tsunade619 wrote:

Username:Tsunade619
Name: Nina
Text: SC FC Support Us!
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?:banner
Pic:


Done!! Hope U Like it!! ^.^
Creator
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

albina12 wrote:

Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic: its the cat pic


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^
Posted 7/15/09

faiiiza wrote:


albina12 wrote:

Username:Albina12
Name:Yuki
Text:Albina12
Blink?:no
Extra: brushes and anything that matches
Border?: u chose which looks best
Banner / Avii?: icon
Pic: its the cat pic


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^


thnxs so much

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.