First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♦Mods Only!♦
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
Ok Mods this is where we can talk about some new ideas for the group.
Vice Principal
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
umm could i post games on the fourms??
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

iixconnie wrote:

umm could i post games on the fourms??


Sure. And do u mind posting an Introduce Yourself?
Vice Principal
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
what is sticky???
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
for the school jobs i think the jobs should be something like tutoring, working in stores, and modeling/acting/singing
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

iixconnie wrote:

what is sticky???

those orange things with the weird faces.
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

xRukiaX3x wrote:

for the school jobs i think the jobs should be something like tutoring, working in stores, and modeling/acting/singing


I was gonna do tutoring and working in stores. I'll think about modeling and singing. Also, I was gonna do Catching X Eggs?
Vice Principal
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Chooba76 wrote:


iixconnie wrote:

what is sticky???

those orange things with the weird faces.


what does it do?
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

iixconnie wrote:


Chooba76 wrote:


iixconnie wrote:

what is sticky???

those orange things with the weird faces.


what does it do?


I have no idea
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Chooba76 wrote:


xRukiaX3x wrote:

for the school jobs i think the jobs should be something like tutoring, working in stores, and modeling/acting/singing


I was gonna do tutoring and working in stores. I'll think about modeling and singing. Also, I was gonna do Catching X Eggs?


oh great!!!!
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
Can i make a game fourm too?
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

xRukiaX3x wrote:

Can i make a game fourm too?


Sure!
29089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ғιeʟᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴏsᴇs ɪɴ...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

Chooba76 wrote:


xRukiaX3x wrote:

Can i make a game fourm too?


Sure!


ok ^^
Vice Principal
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
How about a few other contests? Like drawing other than graphic making?
Vice Principal
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:

How about a few other contests? Like drawing other than graphic making?


Sure u want to make it. Becuz I'm still editing and organzing the academy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.