Does anyone ever locked your topic????
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here on earth...h...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
for those with bad attitude who always try to locked up those topics that they did not create....

114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09 , edited 6/14/09
lol fail... we read the rules unlike most others like u

edit: b4 u flame me i made a thread that hasnt been locked so i have made one
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here on earth...h...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

uhohimdead wrote:

lol fail... we read the rules unlike most others like u

edit: b4 u flame me i made a thread that hasnt been locked so i have made one


did i ask about it???
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

ambheng wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

lol fail... we read the rules unlike most others like u

edit: b4 u flame me i made a thread that hasnt been locked so i have made one


did i ask about it???


nope but this thread still fails.... read the rules and maybe u wont get locked in the future
Posted 6/14/09
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

ambheng wrote:

for those with bad attitude who always try to locked up those topics that they did not create....



Please read the rules.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.