Created by reyrey14x14
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whos The best girl at Utawarerumono?
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
Here's Hakuroro's Harem Girls

Karura


Touka


Urotori


Eruru


Kamyu


My choice is Karura ^^ strong and Oh!! so hooooTT!!!!

SAHARIE NATURITA

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/15/09
Polls go in the poll section.
Posted 6/15/09
^ That

And, Touka.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
wtf
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
What AHTL said....

I have to remind myself to watch this anime. It looks interesting.
Posted 6/15/09
Posted 6/15/09
Huh?
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
I voted Touka, but i was strongly straying towards Karura due to her total sexyness.
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

AHTL wrote:

Polls go in the poll section.


I was about to put this on the utwarerumono section.. hahah!! looks like I messed up.. ^^
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/15/09

reyrey14x14 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Polls go in the poll section.


I was about to put this on the utwarerumono section.. hahah!! looks like I messed up.. ^^


We have a utwarerumono section? That's new to me... o_O
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Maou068 wrote:

What AHTL said....

I have to remind myself to watch this anime. It looks interesting.


yeah This anime is really good ^^ great plot.. for me it has no dull moment.. exept for the 1st episode.. this is really fun to watch ^^ its kinda short for me though ^^
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

AHTL wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Polls go in the poll section.


I was about to put this on the utwarerumono section.. hahah!! looks like I messed up.. ^^


We have a utwarerumono section? That's new to me... o_O


here..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Utawarerumono#s=/library/Utawarerumono/forum

o_O
Posted 6/15/09
I voted for Karura, I like her personality and how strong she is. Btw I love Utawarerumono, great anime, I think I should watch it again some time.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/15/09



*slaps his head*

Of course, I forgot about the "group forums". I thought it was a forum, like the forum section for Naruto / Bleach. :p
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

AHTL wrote:




*slaps his head*

Of course, I forgot about the "group forums". I thought it was a forum, like the forum section for Naruto / Bleach. :p


hehe ^^ Its been a long time since I visited CR.. and the interface is so unlike the ones when I was still active.. hahah !! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.