Created by reyrey14x14
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whos The best girl at Utawarerumono?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/15/09

reyrey14x14 wrote:


AHTL wrote:




*slaps his head*

Of course, I forgot about the "group forums". I thought it was a forum, like the forum section for Naruto / Bleach. :p


hehe ^^ Its been a long time since I visited CR.. and the interface is so unlike the ones when I was still active.. hahah !! ^^


Aha, I still remember your avatar. It's rather unique.
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

AHTL wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


AHTL wrote:




*slaps his head*

Of course, I forgot about the "group forums". I thought it was a forum, like the forum section for Naruto / Bleach. :p


hehe ^^ Its been a long time since I visited CR.. and the interface is so unlike the ones when I was still active.. hahah !! ^^


Aha, I still remember your avatar. It's rather unique. :P


haha ^^ a lotta people keeps adding me about my avatar ^^ so I chose not to replace it anymore ^^ I even forgot where I got it from.. heehhe It would be nice if it was from any anime ^^
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

JessH101 wrote:

I voted for Karura, I like her personality and how strong she is. Btw I love Utawarerumono, great anime, I think I should watch it again some time.


I really loved karura ^^ have you heard?? an ova is coming right?? I hop the give more emphasize to karura this time ^^
Posted 6/15/09
^ I haven't heard about the OVA, I should check it out.
Posted 6/15/09
um what?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/15/09

reyrey14x14 wrote:

haha ^^ a lotta people keeps adding me about my avatar ^^ so I chose not to replace it anymore ^^ I even forgot where I got it from.. heehhe It would be nice if it was from any anime ^^


Probably from some hentai, seems familiar. xD
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

AHTL wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:

haha ^^ a lotta people keeps adding me about my avatar ^^ so I chose not to replace it anymore ^^ I even forgot where I got it from.. heehhe It would be nice if it was from any anime ^^


Probably from some hentai, seems familiar. xD


no its not it was just for commercial purposes...

hmm... but come to thing of it.... really I haven't given it a try.. ok.. I'll go search some hentai stuff for this.. wahaha!!
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
does someone here know where and when the utawarerumono OVA would be out???
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
also some download links?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/09
yo rey rey
whats that anime you got as picture?
the axe effect gif
whats the name of it?
thanks for your time
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.