First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fighters Status
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 7/19/09

This is where we will keep track of you money points and items and techniques.


Name: SiSi
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 1,000
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School: Turtle
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:


Name: Rakugo
Race: Saiyan/Human
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:


Name: Zero
Race: Human
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Arc
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Killer_zone
Race: Human/Demon form
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Burok
Race: Saiyan/Mustan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Burst
Race:Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques:



Name: Shadow Reborns
Race: Divine Saiyan
Power Level: 100
Money: Ƶ 500 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed: A1
Items:

Techniques:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
To Register Fill Out The Following

Picture: (100x100)
Name:
Race:
Power Level: (you start as zero)
Money: (you start as zero)
Adventures Completed:
Items: (you start as zero)
Techniques: ( the one you chose for registering your character)


Grand Kai Of DBZ RP
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Name: Rakugo
Race: sayian/human
Power Level: (you start as zero)
Money: (you start as zero)
Adventures Completed:none
Items: (you start as zero)
Techniques: spirit kill
Grand Kai Of DBZ RP
8064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bronx,NY(Hometown...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Name: Zero
Race: human
Power Level: zero
Money: 0
Adventures Completed:zero
Items: 0
Techniques: Kaio-Ken
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

dan56 wrote:

Name: Rakugo
Race: sayian/human
Power Level: (you start as zero)
Money: (you start as zero)
Adventures Completed:none
Items: (you start as zero)
Techniques: spirit kill


Added


DBZEKE wrote:

Name: Zero
Race: human
Power Level: zero
Money: 0
Adventures Completed:zero
Items: 0
Techniques: Kaio-Ken


Added
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/17/09

Name: Arc
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:
Money:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:
Omnislash
Z Fighter
14119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / **ANIME-REAL WORLD**
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Name: Kiler_zone
Race: human/demon form
Power Level:unknown
Money:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:
assassins skills,ninjutsu skills...
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

darkness2light wrote:


Name: Arc
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:
Money:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:
Deep Wash Slash


Added


naruto_700 wrote:


Name: Kiler_zone
Race: human/demon form
Power Level:unknown
Money:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:
assassins skills,ninjutsu skills...


Added
Grand Kai Of DBZ RP
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Detriot,MI and t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/09 , edited 6/18/09
Picture:
Name: Burok
Race: Saiyan/mustan
Power Level: unknown
Money: not alot
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques:Annihilat cannon
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

ssjthug wrote:

Picture:
Name: Burok
Race: Saiyan/mustan
Power Level: unknown
Money: not alot
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques:Annihilat cannon


Added
Posted 6/18/09
Picture:
Name: Burst
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: unknown
Money: 0
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques: Kamehameha, Dragon Fist, and Instant Transmission
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

zeon wrote:

Picture:
Name: Burst
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: unknown
Money: 0
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques: Kamehameha, Dragon Fist, and Instant Transmission


Added
Villian
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

Name: Shadow Reborns
Race: Divine Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques: RinneSharingan, Six Paths of Pain, Ninjutsu Skills
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:


Name: Shadow Reborns
Race: Divine Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques: RinneSharingan, Six Paths of Pain, Ninjutsu Skills


Added
Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


This is where we will keep track of you money points and items and techniques.


Name: SiSi
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 1,000
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School: Turtle
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:


Name: Rakugo
Race: Saiyan/Human
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:


Name: Zero
Race: Human
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Arc
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Killer_zone
Race: Human/Demon form
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Burok
Race: Saiyan/Mustan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items:
Techniques:



Name: Burst
Race:Saiyan
Power Level:
Money: Ƶ 0 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed:
Items: none
Techniques:



Name: Shadow Reborns
Race: Divine Saiyan
Power Level: 100
Money: Ƶ 500 Zenies
School:
Adventures Completed: A1
Items:

Techniques:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
To Register Fill Out The Following

Picture: (100x100)
Name:
Race:
Power Level: (you start as zero)
Money: (you start as zero)
Adventures Completed:
Items: (you start as zero)
Techniques: ( the one you chose for registering your character)


Normal Human
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Section Added

Fighters Must Choose Between two Schools: Crane or Turtle.

- each school will learn different techniques. (not all the same from the show)
- turtle will teach mostly z fighter techniques.
- crane will teach techniques from villains. (such as frieza and buu etc.)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.