First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Guess what Anime is this come take a guess.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
My name is Ukog I'm ten well actually I am not 10 since I was wished by my enemies that i should be a child using the balls. I was born and raised on Earth. Well, my true home was in a different planet I came here to Earth as a tool my job is to destroy Earth just like every babies from my planets were sent to do. My real father's race and my friend's father's race are different Ategev's race are more into strength and can reach the Super M----- and on my race we can reach Ategev' power level way more than his race. Also we were born with a tail if a full moon show we will become a giant ape if were in a giant ape transformation we can destroy the planet.Ategev's father found a better use for our powers he used the babies (my race) send them to other planet to destroy. I was one of the lucky one I was found by an old geezer who I call him G----.G--- gave me the most powerful weapon it's a stick that can stretch from far and when I was a child I used it every time on a battle and I even use it to go up way up to King DingDong's place he was very mean when I first met him,but now we are friends.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

snuckles108 wrote:

My name is Ukog I'm ten well actually I am not 10 since I was wished by my enemies that i should be a child using the balls. I was born and raised on Earth. Well, my true home was in a different planet I came here to Earth as a tool my job is to destroy Earth just like every babies from my planets were sent to do. My real father's race and my friend's father's race are different Ategev's race are more into strength and can reach the Super M----- and on my race we can reach Ategev' power level way more than his race. Also we were born with a tail if a full moon show we will become a giant ape if were in a giant ape transformation we can destroy the planet.Ategev's father found a better use for our powers he used the babies (my race) send them to other planet to destroy. I was one of the lucky one I was found by an old geezer who I call him G----.G--- gave me the most powerful weapon it's a stick that can stretch from far and when I was a child I used it every time on a battle and I even use it to go up way up to King DingDong's place he was very mean when I first met him,but now we are friends.



Dragon ball..GT or something like that.. It was not part of the real Dragon Ball so I don't count it as Dragon Ball just some shitty copy.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
So close it's not Dragon Ball take another guess
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

snuckles108 wrote:

So close it's not Dragon Ball take another guess


I was not finnished Points back up at it.

3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
haha..my guess was the dragon ball series too
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

So close it's not Dragon Ball take another guess


I was not finnished Points back up at it.



So close take another guess
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
I will make more anime guesses using the same thread

Guess who am I?

My name is Y---- when I was a teenager I almost face death which is a girl who gives a fuck,but if your interested to F-up her you can her name is B---. When I died and came back to life some shrimpy dude gave me a power that allows me to target my opponents using my spirit (wtf) I only get one shot per day when I went training with a hag I learn to shoot three tries then regenerate my spirit (whatever). My old hag is a fucking bitch she pushes me to the limit and very strict i feel like killing her.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

snuckles108 wrote:

I will make more anime guesses using the same thread

Guess who am I?

My name is Y---- when I was a teenager I almost face death which is a girl who gives a fuck,but if your interested to F-up her you can her name is B---. When I died and came back to life some shrimpy dude gave me a power that allows me to target my opponents using my spirit (wtf) I only get one shot per day when I went training with a hag I learn to shoot three tries then regenerate my spirit (whatever). My old hag is a fucking bitch she pushes me to the limit and very strict i feel like killing her.



Yu Yu Hakusho.

I have seen over 4000 anime, try something thats no so main streem please.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 40.9317 -73.0817
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
Yu Yu Hakasho? o.o
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09
This anime i only watch episode one because it so fucking boring to watch.

I look like that fag from Naruto I met this dumb girl who acts like a child and keep saying "choo" or something like that. I think in some episode I made out with her. Wait what the fuck? I made out with a young girl, am I a pedophile? OMFGZ!!!

I'm so goign to be in jail for 10 years not worth having sex with this girl who seems to be from middle school and i look like a 24 year old fag from Naruto that dude wearing (OMFGZ I can't give you anymore details) .
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

snuckles108 wrote:

This anime i only watch episode one because it so fucking boring to watch.

I look like that fag from Naruto I met this dumb girl who acts like a child and keep saying "choo" or something like that. I think in some episode I made out with her. Wait what the fuck? I made out with a young girl, am I a pedophile? OMFGZ!!!

I'm so goign to be in jail for 10 years not worth having sex with this girl who seems to be from middle school and i look like a 24 year old fag from Naruto that dude wearing (OMFGZ I can't give you anymore details) .

haha rizelmine? no....
idk, is it?

2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

xxAoiSoraxx wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

This anime i only watch episode one because it so fucking boring to watch.

I look like that fag from Naruto I met this dumb girl who acts like a child and keep saying "choo" or something like that. I think in some episode I made out with her. Wait what the fuck? I made out with a young girl, am I a pedophile? OMFGZ!!!

I'm so goign to be in jail for 10 years not worth having sex with this girl who seems to be from middle school and i look like a 24 year old fag from Naruto that dude wearing (OMFGZ I can't give you anymore details) .

haha rizelmine? no....
idk, is it?



Hint I'm a teacher can't give anymore hints re-read the thread and use your memory from watching your past animes
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
isnt it that kids cartoon -.- with that fat blue and white guy named ding dong... wasnt it like a japanese cartoon or chinese LOL
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

snuckles108 wrote:


xxAoiSoraxx wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

This anime i only watch episode one because it so fucking boring to watch.

I look like that fag from Naruto I met this dumb girl who acts like a child and keep saying "choo" or something like that. I think in some episode I made out with her. Wait what the fuck? I made out with a young girl, am I a pedophile? OMFGZ!!!

I'm so goign to be in jail for 10 years not worth having sex with this girl who seems to be from middle school and i look like a 24 year old fag from Naruto that dude wearing (OMFGZ I can't give you anymore details) .

haha rizelmine? no....
idk, is it?



Hint I'm a teacher can't give anymore hints re-read the thread and use your memory from watching your past animes

ohhhhhhh so they're all hints for the same anime? oh. whoops i thought each set of clues was for a different anime. never mind then...

2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

xxAoiSoraxx wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


xxAoiSoraxx wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

This anime i only watch episode one because it so fucking boring to watch.

I look like that fag from Naruto I met this dumb girl who acts like a child and keep saying "choo" or something like that. I think in some episode I made out with her. Wait what the fuck? I made out with a young girl, am I a pedophile? OMFGZ!!!

I'm so goign to be in jail for 10 years not worth having sex with this girl who seems to be from middle school and i look like a 24 year old fag from Naruto that dude wearing (OMFGZ I can't give you anymore details) .

haha rizelmine? no....
idk, is it?



Hint I'm a teacher can't give anymore hints re-read the thread and use your memory from watching your past animes

ohhhhhhh so they're all hints for the same anime? oh. whoops i thought each set of clues was for a different anime. never mind then...



No, each clues are different here's another hint Naruto's teacher. Remember the Anime now it's -i-.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.