First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
banner request
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 7/13/09
fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-


1- text:
2-size:
3-extras:
4-mod
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):
6-pic (in spoiler):


For Mods
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

zooeee wrote:

fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-


1- text:
2-size:
3-extras:
4-mod
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics):
6-pic (in spoiler):


For Mods


1- text:
1) Support
2) Links
3) Manga
4) Anime
5) Shout OUT Post
6) Ikuto's Pages
2-size: banner size pls :D
3-extras: matchin
4-mod creator
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): o-o; do i listen to da rules or this ?? o-o; there ish two so yea after u tell meh i will pay but idk which to pay yet so yea . . .
6-pic (in spoiler):






Posted 6/21/09


you want me to use all of the pics ... lol
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

zooeee wrote:



you want me to use all of the pics ... lol



no i want u to put on pic for one banner :3
Posted 6/21/09



lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

zooeee wrote:




lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)


ok but can u show meh one of ur banners ((sample )) so i know how u gonna make it . . .
Posted 6/22/09 , edited 6/22/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:




lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)


ok but can u show meh one of ur banners ((sample )) so i know how u gonna make it . . .


lol like this
hope ok
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

zooeee wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:




lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)


ok but can u show meh one of ur banners ((sample )) so i know how u gonna make it . . .


lol like this
hope ok


ok but colors have to match the pic like if it ish dia then yello if amulet spade then blue get it?
Posted 6/23/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:




lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)


ok but can u show meh one of ur banners ((sample )) so i know how u gonna make it . . .


lol like this
hope ok


ok but colors have to match the pic like if it ish dia then yello if amulet spade then blue get it?


yuuup ... i will do now !
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

zooeee wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:




lol i get it ... i wil do it 2moz if thats k after sleep nd school :)


ok but can u show meh one of ur banners ((sample )) so i know how u gonna make it . . .


lol like this
hope ok


ok but colors have to match the pic like if it ish dia then yello if amulet spade then blue get it?


yuuup ... i will do now !


ok but it passed like 3 hours o-o;

Posted 6/23/09


lol i know sorry i had to have dinner and do other things they are almost done i will give u the ones i done so far !
and i want them to look good and this is kinda the first time ive done these ...

Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

zooeee wrote:



lol i know sorry i had to have dinner and do other things they are almost done i will give u the ones i done so far !
and i want them to look good and this is kinda the first time ive done these ...



oh ic :d and uhhh well at least it better then meh i horrible and i don't even know how to use one thing of it altho i downloaded it ;p
Posted 6/23/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:



lol i know sorry i had to have dinner and do other things they are almost done i will give u the ones i done so far !
and i want them to look good and this is kinda the first time ive done these ...



oh ic :d and uhhh well at least it better then meh i horrible and i don't even know how to use one thing of it altho i downloaded it ;p


lol sorry if they are not that goood ... and hop u like so far
and ... waat photoshop :S
Avvi Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

zooeee wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


zooeee wrote:



lol i know sorry i had to have dinner and do other things they are almost done i will give u the ones i done so far !
and i want them to look good and this is kinda the first time ive done these ...



oh ic :d and uhhh well at least it better then meh i horrible and i don't even know how to use one thing of it altho i downloaded it ;p


lol sorry if they are not that goood ... and hop u like so far
and ... waat photoshop :S


it a program to make avii i thought u used dat program then wat did u use to make the banners?
Posted 6/23/09

it a program to make avii i thought u used dat program then wat did u use to make the banners?



i used photoshop cs4 !
and here are the rest ... some r ok hope u like em there are different stlyes lol



hope u like
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.