First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
banner request
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
text:Thanks for coming to my page
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:
Posted 7/27/09

Susanavy wrote:

text:Thanks for coming to my page
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


do you have a better picture?
Posted 7/27/09

zooeee wrote:


Susanavy wrote:

text:Thanks for coming to my page
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


do you have a better picture?


is this better?
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09
text:
-Pages
-My Buddy's Birthday
-can you do the month August all the way to December?
-Thanks for coming
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:
Posted 7/27/09


hope this ok :D

Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/29/09
1- text:

-pages
-Dont Click
-My Fav Buddies......
-I Support.....
-b-days

2-size: same size as a banner
3-extras: u decide
4-mod: anyone
5-payment (invite buddies and upload three pics): after wen its done
6-pic (in spoiler):
Posted 7/28/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

text:
-Pages
-My Buddy's Birthday
-can you do the month August all the way to December?
-Thanks for coming
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


would you like it the same as this or different ??



Posted 7/28/09

zooeee wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

text:
-Pages
-My Buddy's Birthday
-can you do the month August all the way to December?
-Thanks for coming
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


would you like it the same as this or different ??





sort of like that
Avvi Member
2591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / candyland ! :D
Offline
Posted 7/29/09 , edited 7/29/09
1- text:
- Welcome
- Asusa's Corner
- Sky's Corner
-Supportz
- Bai Bai
2-size:
- Umh banner size, but not too big ~~Na No Da
3-extras:
- Brushes, Simple, nothing to dark or too bright
4-mod iPlatinum or StarzYuri
5-payment: Posting three photo's soon as this is done ^ ^
6-pic (in spoiler): If it's possible can you use one pic for each, If not then ish okies ^ ^



This one For Welcome

This one For Asusa's Corner(And can you make it's only Shuichi, the guy with pink hair

This one for Sky's Corner

This one for Supportz

This one For Bai Bai
Posted 8/1/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

text:
-Pages
-My Buddy's Birthday
-can you do the month August all the way to December?
-Thanks for coming
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


do u have a better pic... trying a new technique
Posted 8/1/09

zooeee wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

text:
-Pages
-My Buddy's Birthday
-can you do the month August all the way to December?
-Thanks for coming
size:Banner size
mod:Anyone
paid:Yes
picture:


do u have a better pic... trying a new technique :)


is this one better?
Posted 8/1/09


sorry hard to render
Posted 8/1/09

zooeee wrote:



sorry hard to render


than you could choose the picture than
Posted 8/1/09


here you go :D



please vote for our new avvi
Posted 8/1/09

zooeee wrote:



here you go :D



please vote for our new avvi :)


ok I will
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.