First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
profile request
Posted 6/28/09

kawaii_hellokitty wrote:

payment: envite all friends

☆ : Moderator Request : any

☆ : What do u want written ?:




☆ : Extras: anythink kawaii ,bows u choose
☆ : Pictures (put in a spoiler):


pending zooeee





do you have a better qaulity pic for the 2nd one only
Avvi Member
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09


OMIGOSH..it took me almost an hour to do this...here you go
Posted 6/28/09

sugaripod262 wrote:



OMIGOSH..it took me almost an hour to do this...here you go


lol could u pend it plz so we knw hu is doing wat XD
Avvi Member
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/29/09

zooeee wrote:


sugaripod262 wrote:



OMIGOSH..it took me almost an hour to do this...here you go


lol could u pend it plz so we knw hu is doing wat XD


I did.....open the first spoiler

goumen !!!:( didnt seee
Posted 6/29/09
wow its soo kawaii arigato i luv it thnk cuu very much
Avvi Member
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own animate...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 7/2/09
Moderator Request : anyone

What do you want written:


Extras: anything that will make it look pretty :)

Pictures (put in a spoiler):


sorry if the pictures are too big :sweatingbullets:

pending zooeeee
Posted 7/2/09


done !

hope you like it .... i think its ok

couldnt fit one pic on there soorrry !! :(

Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

zooeee wrote:

fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-

Moderator Request :
What do you want written:
Extras:
Pictures (put in a spoiler):



Moderator Request :zooeee
What do you want written:



Extras: make it look kawaii or nice
Pictures (put in a spoiler):

Posted 7/3/09

animemix1 wrote:


zooeee wrote:

fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-

Moderator Request :
What do you want written:
Extras:
Pictures (put in a spoiler):



Moderator Request :zooeee
What do you want written:



Extras: make it look kawaii or nice
Pictures (put in a spoiler):



hmmm..... myt not be able to fit all of the pics on there but i will try XD
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09

zooeee wrote:


animemix1 wrote:


zooeee wrote:

fill inthe following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics
or
2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

you can see some of our mods example from the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-

Moderator Request :
What do you want written:
Extras:
Pictures (put in a spoiler):



Moderator Request :zooeee
What do you want written:



Extras: make it look kawaii or nice
Pictures (put in a spoiler):



hmmm..... myt not be able to fit all of the pics on there but i will try XD


okay then use the first four thnc
Posted 7/3/09
i know im asking loads of questions..... sorry for that

could i cut out different people in the pic ... or u want the whole pic
Posted 7/3/09

zooeee wrote:

i know im asking loads of questions..... sorry for that

could i cut out different people in the pic ... or u want the whole pic


u decide ^^
Avvi Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09
Moderator Request : xbishie

extra: anything that matches

What do you want written:

Posted 7/3/09


here you go !! hope you like it !

if not i will be able to change :)

Posted 7/3/09

zooeee wrote:



here you go !! hope you like it !

if not i will be able to change :)



wow that is great thnc very much i will definatly come bak again~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.