First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
"Scary washing machine. No really, its terrifying!"
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go straight take...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Ha ha that's awesome! I want it!
31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
lol!
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

freda-chan wrote:

Lol who would buy it?


230 people and counting.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Still doesent beat the 6 legged spider that was used to pay off a debt.
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Gaia93 wrote:

I don't get it. I mean, how hard is it to get a new washing machine?


Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.


Sounds like the portal to hell I found in my closet a few months ago, but there were no dinosaurs, more like giant hell hounds.


Someone needs to buy a cross to hang on that door (:
Or Holy water. Holy water works too.
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

aeminence wrote:

Still doesent beat the 6 legged spider that was used to pay off a debt.


. . . there's such thing?
I need proof, sir.
LOL.
Posted 6/16/09

ChickenPrincess wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I don't get it. I mean, how hard is it to get a new washing machine?


Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.


Sounds like the portal to hell I found in my closet a few months ago, but there were no dinosaurs, more like giant hell hounds.


Someone needs to buy a cross to hang on that door (:
Or Holy water. Holy water works too.


You know the funny thing is we tried that and this whole other situation happened...not pleasant.
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Gaia93 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I don't get it. I mean, how hard is it to get a new washing machine?


Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.


Sounds like the portal to hell I found in my closet a few months ago, but there were no dinosaurs, more like giant hell hounds.


Someone needs to buy a cross to hang on that door (:
Or Holy water. Holy water works too.


You know the funny thing is we tried that and this whole other situation happened...not pleasant.


Well then, I guess you're screwed :0
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09


I just realized that that washing machine is the perfect way to make your children behave.
If its as scary as you claim, all parents have to do is say, "Keep it up and it's 10 minutes with the washing machine!"Lock them in the laundry room, they come out, perfect little angles.

And that's the greatest disciplinary tactic ever.
7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
Lol, why would anyone ever want such a thing?
Posted 6/16/09

ChickenPrincess wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I don't get it. I mean, how hard is it to get a new washing machine?


Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second, there were dinosaurs on the otherside and they looked scared too, it almost sucked me in but I held onto for my life to the deepfreeze. It sucked my shoes and pants off though and it got the iron as well which pissed me off because it was quite a good one. Luckily it sucked it's own power cord out of the wall and stopped before the whole house went in.


Sounds like the portal to hell I found in my closet a few months ago, but there were no dinosaurs, more like giant hell hounds.


Someone needs to buy a cross to hang on that door (:
Or Holy water. Holy water works too.


You know the funny thing is we tried that and this whole other situation happened...not pleasant.


Well then, I guess you're screwed :0


Actually, demons aren't as bad as people think. Great party throwers, and the Devil is just a riot when it comes to dancing.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

ChickenPrincess wrote:


aeminence wrote:

Still doesent beat the 6 legged spider that was used to pay off a debt.


. . . there's such thing?
I need proof, sir.
LOL.


26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
My mother had a washing machine that did the same thing. Which, was partly why washing machines scared the hell out of me as a child. The second part, was because my sister actually told me it was coming after me.

4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
LMFAO, " they are partly red because my green felt ran out half way through." hilarious x)
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
I would love to give that to my Science teacher.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.