First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is EncyclopediaDramatica?
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
I don't know everythign about EncyclopediaDramatica,but I was told by my friends it's a place where faggots rage at someone because they have no-life no seriously have you been to that site? I also told be the ED itself that they only created the site is to lure Asian hot girls to their house and force rape them. I always thought ED is like 4chan did not know it's a place for no-liferz and Asian gurlz rapers. What is EncyclopediaDramatica could you tell me everything about the site?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
you're the first one to tell me that.
Posted 6/16/09
A friend sent me a link once. Looked like 4chan but less badass.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

chrome_mist wrote:

you're the first one to tell me that.


Are you an Azn?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

you're the first one to tell me that.


Are you an Azn?


dont know.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

chrome_mist wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

you're the first one to tell me that.


Are you an Azn?


dont know.


If you are an Azn Gurl don't get lured from ED they may rape you.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

you're the first one to tell me that.


Are you an Azn?


dont know.


If you are an Azn Gurl don't get lured from ED they may rape you.


is that true? whether im asian or not, i wont go there.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

chrome_mist wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

you're the first one to tell me that.


Are you an Azn?


dont know.


If you are an Azn Gurl don't get lured from ED they may rape you.


Is that true? whether, I'm Asian or not I wont go there.


Okay, I'm not making you go to that site.
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A place where pin...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:

I don't know everythign about EncyclopediaDramatica,but I was told by my friends it's a place where faggots rage at someone because they have no-life no seriously have you been to that site? I also told be the ED itself that they only created the site is to lure Asian hot girls to their house and force rape them. I always thought ED is like 4chan did not know it's a place for no-liferz and Asian gurlz rapers. What is EncyclopediaDramatica could you tell me everything about the site?



What the hell is this? "I also told be the ED itself that they only created the site is to lure Asian hot girls to their house and force rape them."

Yes, people flame people they hate there. And they probably have no lives on this site (what do you think 4chan's population is made up of?).

You really think that people would make a website, a Wiki, no less, so they could rape girls? So how would they go around to that? Post up an article that is to lure girls?
And do you think that if its soul purpose was to, you know, rape girls, they wouldn't have been shut down by the police?

Since you mention 4chan, I assume that you've been there. (And if you haven't I don't advise you to.) I'll tell you big deep dark secret: the people running 4chan and ED are people like you or me.
Oh my god! Unbelievable!

And I bet you that you've heard some lame kid spouting some 4chan slang. Because they probably go there and contribute bullshit. And since, generally, ED is just like 4chan in a wiki format, does that mean that kid is an Asian rapist?

You so curious about ED that you'd like to go? How about go to ED's retarded cousin: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ? I think this pompous 13 yr old crowd would suit you better.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:


Okay, I'm not making you go to that site.


i'm not saying you were.
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A place where pin...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:
If you are an Azn Gurl don't get lured from ED they may rape you.


You, sir, are dumb.

2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

chrome_mist wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


Okay, I'm not making you go to that site.


i'm not saying you were.


k
Posted 6/16/09

snuckles108 wrote:

I don't know everythign about EncyclopediaDramatica,but I was told by my friends it's a place where faggots rage at someone because they have no-life no seriously have you been to that site? I also told be the ED itself that they only created the site is to lure Asian hot girls to their house and force rape them. I always thought ED is like 4chan did not know it's a place for no-liferz and Asian gurlz rapers. What is EncyclopediaDramatica could you tell me everything about the site?


You say you know about 4chan yet i doubt you've ever been there
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09
The content free encyclopedia.
A lot like uncyclopedia... only more offensive.
Posted 6/16/09
it's a site that gives me lulz
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.