First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Facebook sham Chainletter
Posted 1/10/08
they've hit us here!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO! lol
(just being stupid)
11840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥HOME♥
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i got those too..then why i'm stupidly forward them back??
Member
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
i always wonder why there soo much stupid chainletter and the stupid person who create it..
Member
6257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

delianna wrote:
It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.


Now that I think of it, I received tons of these so called "virus warnings" in the past to my email account. So I guess this is also another variation of chainletters. And they sound convincing too, except for the part that I've quoted.
Member
5811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

RainnSnow wrote:



AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
EEE
FFF
GGG
HHH
III
JJJ
KKK
LLL
MMM
NNN
OOO
PPP
QQQ
RRR
SSS
TTT
UUU
VVV
WWW
XXX
YYY
ZZZ

Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click "Forward ", the answer will be really obvious.




OMG~ i forward this letter to all my friends twice because i REALLY REALLY want to know what's wrong>_< i shouldnt trust it the chainletter then!
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
wats wrong with the post?
and wat is UCSD? o.o
Member
2833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Actually I found a website with a list of chain letters. They are pretty funny though. I just read them and then delete. Like I care if it's true. I'm still here today and living fine!

I don't think I will post the URL, since someone might use it and start sending chain letters from there.

You have to read this one:


Warning:

Several shipments of bananas from Costa Rica have been infected with
necrotizing fasciitis, otherwise known as flesh eating bacteria. Recently
this disease has decimated the monkey population in Costa Rica. We are now
just learning that the disease has been able to graft itself to the skin of
fruits in the region, most notably the Banana which is Costa Rica's largest
export. Until this finding scientist were not sure how the infection was
being transmitted.

It is advised not to purchase Bananas for the next three weeks as this is
the period of time for which bananas that have been shipped to the US with
the possibility of carrying this disease. If you have eaten a banana in the
last 2-3 days and come down with a fever followed by a skin infection seek
"Medical Attention"!!!

The skin infection from necrotizing fasciitis is very painful and eats two
to three centimeters of flesh per hour. Amputation is likely, death is
possible..

If you are more than an hour from a medical center burning the flesh ahead
of the infected area is advised to help slow the spread of the infection.

The FDA has been reluctant to issue a country wide warning because of fear
nationwide panic. They have secretly admitted that they feel upwards of
15,000 Americans will be affected by this but that these are acceptable
numbers.

Please forward this to as many people you care about as possible as we do
not feel 15,000 people is an acceptable number.

Manheim Research Institute
Center for Disease Control
Atlanta Georgia


Don't worry, it's completely fake!
Member
4088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / where the wild th...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

eternal_bliss wrote:

Actually I found a website with a list of chain letters. They are pretty funny though. I just read them and then delete. Like I care if it's true. I'm still here today and living fine!

I don't think I will post the URL, since someone might use it and start sending chain letters from there.

You have to read this one:


Warning:

Several shipments of bananas from Costa Rica have been infected with
necrotizing fasciitis, otherwise known as flesh eating bacteria. Recently
this disease has decimated the monkey population in Costa Rica. We are now
just learning that the disease has been able to graft itself to the skin of
fruits in the region, most notably the Banana which is Costa Rica's largest
export. Until this finding scientist were not sure how the infection was
being transmitted.

It is advised not to purchase Bananas for the next three weeks as this is
the period of time for which bananas that have been shipped to the US with
the possibility of carrying this disease. If you have eaten a banana in the
last 2-3 days and come down with a fever followed by a skin infection seek
"Medical Attention"!!!

The skin infection from necrotizing fasciitis is very painful and eats two
to three centimeters of flesh per hour. Amputation is likely, death is
possible..

If you are more than an hour from a medical center burning the flesh ahead
of the infected area is advised to help slow the spread of the infection.

The FDA has been reluctant to issue a country wide warning because of fear
nationwide panic. They have secretly admitted that they feel upwards of
15,000 Americans will be affected by this but that these are acceptable
numbers.

Please forward this to as many people you care about as possible as we do
not feel 15,000 people is an acceptable number.

Manheim Research Institute
Center for Disease Control
Atlanta Georgia


Don't worry, it's completely fake!


BAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT they wouldn't send out something like that if there was something wrong with the freakin' bananas! Chain email! They would just take them off the market and burn them or something! That's RIDICULOUS!
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
OMG that is just stupid, I don't use face book though so why am I here?
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On Your Roof
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Its True.. Chain letters are flooded on face book -_-''' I WISH THOSE EVIL PEOPLE WOULD JUST... Disapear.. and yes i said the D word..
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
yah.. theres something like that chain letters..
in friendster and yahoo...
toO
Member
1963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

Rheea wrote:


eternal_bliss wrote:

Actually I found a website with a list of chain letters. They are pretty funny though. I just read them and then delete. Like I care if it's true. I'm still here today and living fine!

I don't think I will post the URL, since someone might use it and start sending chain letters from there.

You have to read this one:


Warning:

Several shipments of bananas from Costa Rica have been infected with
necrotizing fasciitis, otherwise known as flesh eating bacteria. Recently
this disease has decimated the monkey population in Costa Rica. We are now
just learning that the disease has been able to graft itself to the skin of
fruits in the region, most notably the Banana which is Costa Rica's largest
export. Until this finding scientist were not sure how the infection was
being transmitted.

It is advised not to purchase Bananas for the next three weeks as this is
the period of time for which bananas that have been shipped to the US with
the possibility of carrying this disease. If you have eaten a banana in the
last 2-3 days and come down with a fever followed by a skin infection seek
"Medical Attention"!!!

The skin infection from necrotizing fasciitis is very painful and eats two
to three centimeters of flesh per hour. Amputation is likely, death is
possible..

If you are more than an hour from a medical center burning the flesh ahead
of the infected area is advised to help slow the spread of the infection.

The FDA has been reluctant to issue a country wide warning because of fear
nationwide panic. They have secretly admitted that they feel upwards of
15,000 Americans will be affected by this but that these are acceptable
numbers.

Please forward this to as many people you care about as possible as we do
not feel 15,000 people is an acceptable number.

Manheim Research Institute
Center for Disease Control
Atlanta Georgia


Don't worry, it's completely fake!


BAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT they wouldn't send out something like that if there was something wrong with the freakin' bananas! Chain email! They would just take them off the market and burn them or something! That's RIDICULOUS!


evertime i receive chain letters,i study the mistakes which the sender made...
dis chain letter that the sender make is tat
- since it is a new disease,how does the sender noes that it oni last for 2-3 days?
- and how does the sender noes about the symptoms?-
- and why must the sender cares about people who got this disease?
and many more reasons too

so this chain letter is obviously fake,in fact all chain letters r fake
Member
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
I just got a Yahoo chain letter right now saying : Hey this is the owner of Yahoo.. The yahoo accounts have been overpopulated with 2 million accounts.. if you ignore this message we will delete your account.. Please send this to everyone in your geustbook to know if they want to keep their accounts or not...


WHat bullcrap..
Member
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

noobs4ever wrote:


Rheea wrote:


eternal_bliss wrote:

Actually I found a website with a list of chain letters. They are pretty funny though. I just read them and then delete. Like I care if it's true. I'm still here today and living fine!

I don't think I will post the URL, since someone might use it and start sending chain letters from there.

You have to read this one:


Warning:

Several shipments of bananas from Costa Rica have been infected with
necrotizing fasciitis, otherwise known as flesh eating bacteria. Recently
this disease has decimated the monkey population in Costa Rica. We are now
just learning that the disease has been able to graft itself to the skin of
fruits in the region, most notably the Banana which is Costa Rica's largest
export. Until this finding scientist were not sure how the infection was
being transmitted.

It is advised not to purchase Bananas for the next three weeks as this is
the period of time for which bananas that have been shipped to the US with
the possibility of carrying this disease. If you have eaten a banana in the
last 2-3 days and come down with a fever followed by a skin infection seek
"Medical Attention"!!!

The skin infection from necrotizing fasciitis is very painful and eats two
to three centimeters of flesh per hour. Amputation is likely, death is
possible..

If you are more than an hour from a medical center burning the flesh ahead
of the infected area is advised to help slow the spread of the infection.

The FDA has been reluctant to issue a country wide warning because of fear
nationwide panic. They have secretly admitted that they feel upwards of
15,000 Americans will be affected by this but that these are acceptable
numbers.

Please forward this to as many people you care about as possible as we do
not feel 15,000 people is an acceptable number.

Manheim Research Institute
Center for Disease Control
Atlanta Georgia


Don't worry, it's completely fake!


BAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT they wouldn't send out something like that if there was something wrong with the freakin' bananas! Chain email! They would just take them off the market and burn them or something! That's RIDICULOUS!


evertime i receive chain letters,i study the mistakes which the sender made...
dis chain letter that the sender make is tat
- since it is a new disease,how does the sender noes that it oni last for 2-3 days?
- and how does the sender noes about the symptoms?-
- and why must the sender cares about people who got this disease?
and many more reasons too

so this chain letter is obviously fake,in fact all chain letters r fake




They lost me at bananas...... lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.