First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Okay…I admit it
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Allhailodin wrote:

Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


We could have a revolution!
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


We could have a revolution!


Meh, it's probably too late for that. I mean unless you found solid evidence, and broadcast it on every channel or something, that's not going to happen. So go start collecting evidence, there is always evidence to be found. If you don't want to do that, start learning how to make bombs.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


We could have a revolution!


Meh, it's probably too late for that. I mean unless you found solid evidence, and broadcast it on every channel or something, that's not going to happen. So go start collecting evidence, there is always evidence to be found.


I think the only thing we can really do is wait for the revolution to come on it's own, and it inevitably will. The corruption started in 1913, and it's been growing and growing, the US government has become more tyrannical and oppressive, and at the same time, more people have started going against it. The American people are generally not the smartest public and so easily manipulated, but there are many who actually notice what their government is doing.

Like JFK said, if everyone is well informed about all the conspiracies going on in their country, there's no doubt they would take swift action immediately. It's just a matter of time....
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


We could have a revolution!


Meh, it's probably too late for that. I mean unless you found solid evidence, and broadcast it on every channel or something, that's not going to happen. So go start collecting evidence, there is always evidence to be found.


I think the only thing we can really do is wait for the revolution to come on it's own, and it inevitably will. The corruption started in 1913, and it's been growing and growing, the US government has become more tyrannical and oppressive, and at the same time, more people have started going against it. The American people are generally not the smartest public and so easily manipulated, but there are many who actually notice what their government is doing.

Like JFK said, if everyone is well informed about all the conspiracies going on in their country, there's no doubt they would take swift action immediately. It's just a matter of time....


Well 10+ million revolting people could probably do something about it. But what do you care, you live in Canada.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Online
Posted 6/17/09
What tyrannical and oppressive things has America done? There is a thread about how we are the biggest aid givers on earth. I think people have America because they are jealous or just want to cast blame on us because we are the largest economy.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Allhailodin wrote:

Well 10+ million revolting people could probably do something about it. But what do you care, you live in Canada.


Because the elite are just using the US to accomplish what they want, so it affects the whole world.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


azera wrote:

Holy cow! A show that foreshadow 9/11? Okay this is going to be interesting.......Rupert Murdoch sures "know" well of a upcoming event.


Well, either that or the terrorists are chilling out watching the Lone Gunmen over in their little huts and then they're like, "OH-MY-GOD! That is a great idea!"


The coincidences are what really make 9/11 so fishy. Like NORAD doing an exercise where they pretend the twin towers were being attacked, at the exact same time it was happening and the owners of the buildings filing for insurance months before, what George Bush and the US government used 9/11 as an excuse for, etc. It's way too suspicious to just accept what the already horribly corrupt government wants us to think.

And just as you say we should listen to the eye witnesses who say what happened to the Pentagon, you should see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs

And what about all the people who say they heard and saw explosions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-8Au-Wk

hmmm..........................


Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


I think if there was a full scale uprising the government would be cluster fucked. There's just too dam many people here. Tanks or no, you can't really kill us all. But, there's never going to be a full scale uprising, at most a scattering of dudes throwing shit.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Well 10+ million revolting people could probably do something about it. But what do you care, you live in Canada.


Because the elite are just using the US to accomplish what they want, so it affects the whole world.


Meh, not really, the doesn't have the manpower or military strength to take on the whole world, if both russia and china ganged up on us, we'd be screwed. Maybe a few of the smaller countries, but that's getting more and more expensive as it goes. I guess it could effect you in canada, since canada borders us, so it wouldn't be too hard to send some soldiers in or drop some bombs or whatever on you guys.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


azera wrote:

Holy cow! A show that foreshadow 9/11? Okay this is going to be interesting.......Rupert Murdoch sures "know" well of a upcoming event.


Well, either that or the terrorists are chilling out watching the Lone Gunmen over in their little huts and then they're like, "OH-MY-GOD! That is a great idea!"


The coincidences are what really make 9/11 so fishy. Like NORAD doing an exercise where they pretend the twin towers were being attacked, at the exact same time it was happening and the owners of the buildings filing for insurance months before, what George Bush and the US government used 9/11 as an excuse for, etc. It's way too suspicious to just accept what the already horribly corrupt government wants us to think.

And just as you say we should listen to the eye witnesses who say what happened to the Pentagon, you should see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs

And what about all the people who say they heard and saw explosions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-8Au-Wk

hmmm..........................


Not much anyone can do about it really, people seem to forget who has the tanks and soldiers, the government, not the people, the people I suppose could resort to guerrilla warfare with homemade bombs and such at best. Which would do basically nothing.


I think if there was a full scale uprising the government would be cluster fucked. There's just too dam many people here. Tanks or no, you can't really kill us all. But, there's never going to be a full scale uprising, at most a scattering of dudes throwing shit.


Yeap, if all the people revolted the government would be thrown out in no time, and they know that. You can't arrest or kill everyone because then you have nobody to govern, a government is nothing without a population to govern.

If the people wanted to fuck over the government, all they would have to do is stop going to work and not pay their taxes, that would bring the government to a grinding halt in no time, because by doing that the government gets no money, with no money the government stops and probably collapses. So if the people really wanted to screw over the government, thats all they have to do.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

SeraphAlford wrote:


azera wrote:

Holy cow! A show that foreshadow 9/11? Okay this is going to be interesting.......Rupert Murdoch sures "know" well of a upcoming event.


Well, either that or the terrorists are chilling out watching the Lone Gunmen over in their little huts and then they're like, "OH-MY-GOD! That is a great idea!"


Yah its a surprise that Osama got a TV in the cave in a third world Afghanistan.....i wonder who supply the TV. It must be someone from the first world lol.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

azera wrote:
Yah its a surprise that Osama got a TV in the cave in a third world Afghanistan.....i wonder who supply the TV. It must be someone from the first world lol.


That’s what I don’t understand about all of this. Why’d we give them guns and stuff anyway? Like, hamas has its own terrorist TV station. Who gave them TVs? :p
Posted 6/17/09
^ it was planned =T
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.