First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
shopper
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / gRaPhICsS isLaNdD
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

animeangel778 wrote:


_-Rei-_ wrote:

name:gracia
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:mod
D.O.B:30.12
card #:2 plzz


there ya go :]


TXX^^
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

_-Rei-_ wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


_-Rei-_ wrote:

name:gracia
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:mod
D.O.B:30.12
card #:2 plzz


there ya go :]


TXX^^


no prob :] i'm really hoping that this groupie will get more requests soon...are my graphixs ugly? no one buys them :[
shopper
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / gRaPhICsS isLaNdD
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

animeangel778 wrote:


_-Rei-_ wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


_-Rei-_ wrote:

name:gracia
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:mod
D.O.B:30.12
card #:2 plzz


there ya go :]


TXX^^


no prob :] i'm really hoping that this groupie will get more requests soon...are my graphixs ugly? no one buys them :[


noo..ur graphics are good!!me to none buy at my shop
shopper
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
name: jeanne
account status: shopper
D.O.B: February 28
card #: 3
Posted 7/7/09

animeangel778 wrote:


Isidora_rose wrote:

name:Isidora
account status:shopper
D.O.B:11-15
card #:1



there ya go :]
sorry if the text ish a bit different


tnxs
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

eanne_au wrote:

name: jeanne
account status: shopper
D.O.B: February 28
card #: 3



there ya go
:]
shopper
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
name: heidi chan
account status: shopper
D.O.B: nov 03
card #: 4
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

heidigirl wrote:

name: heidi chan
account status: shopper
D.O.B: nov 03
card #: 4



there ya go :]
shopper
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

animeangel778 wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

name: heidi chan
account status: shopper
D.O.B: nov 03
card #: 4



there ya go :]



konnichiwa... domo arigatou.. it's really kawaii..

Posted 7/11/09
name: Wendy
account status: shop owner
D.O.B: june 5
card #: 2

plz and thnk u
shopper
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dream world..
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

animeangel778 wrote:

hiyas!!!
please fill out the following form for a membership card!!!

name:
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:
D.O.B:
card #:


card # 1

card # 2

card # 3

card # 4


MORE CARD SAMPLES WILL BE POSTED LATER


name:Agatha
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:mod [ store owner]
D.O.B:Sep 10
card #:1

shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

Agatha90 wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:

hiyas!!!
please fill out the following form for a membership card!!!

name:
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:
D.O.B:
card #:


card # 1

card # 2

card # 3

card # 4


MORE CARD SAMPLES WILL BE POSTED LATER


name:Agatha
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:mod [ store owner]
D.O.B:Sep 10
card #:1



hope ya like it ^^
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

name: Wendy
account status: shop owner
D.O.B: june 5
card #: 2

plz and thnk u



hope cha like it ^^
Posted 7/13/09

animeangel778 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

name: Wendy
account status: shop owner
D.O.B: june 5
card #: 2

plz and thnk u



hope cha like it ^^


thank yous
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DO YOU FEEL THE W...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
name: Ju Chhay
account status;; shopper/member
D.O.B: 06.20.95
card #: 4. :DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.