First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

name:Rosalina
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:member
D.O.B:september 30
card #:3


sorry for the late reply

hope u like it :]
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

cutycub wrote:

Username: Cutycub
Name: Yuki-Chi
D.O.B: September 30
Account status: Member
Card number: wahhh so cute can i get #1 and #3 plz


sorry for the late reply


there ya go ^^ hope u like it :]
shopper
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / MURICA
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Name:C.C
Account status:
D.O.B:June,1
Card #:1
shopper
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / MURICA
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
sorry i forgot to fill the account status hehee
shopper
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / MURICA
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Name:C.C
Account status: =Member
D.O.B:June,1
card #:1
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09

AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:

name: Kisa
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]: store owner
D.O.B: June 1st
card #: 1 plz.

thx!



there ya go ^^
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

hatsunexmikuu wrote:

Name:C.C
Account status: =Member
D.O.B:June,1
card #:1



hope yoo like it :]
shopper
2545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / MURICA
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
i really like it
Posted 7/21/09

animeangel778 wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

name:Rosalina
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]:member
D.O.B:september 30
card #:3


sorry for the late reply

hope u like it :]


thx..its awsum
shopper
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Arigato!!!!!!! So cute! Thankies! >w<
shopper
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
name: kimmie
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]: member/shopper
D.O.B: October 23
card #: 3
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

kimmie38 wrote:

name: kimmie
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]: member/shopper
D.O.B: October 23
card #: 3


hope u like it >.<
shopper
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

animeangel778 wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

name: kimmie
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]: member/shopper
D.O.B: October 23
card #: 3


hope u like it >.<


Of coarse I love it! xD
shopper
27468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ||-ǝsıpɐɹɐd-||
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
name: Gina
account status[mod, member, or in this case, store owner, or shopper?]: shopper
D.O.B: 8/19/96
card #: 3
4771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, United...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
name: That0ne6irl
account status: Member
D.O.B: June 22
card #: 2

^^I don't want to say my real name
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.