First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Manga Coloring Request
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09
fill in the following to request:

Rules:
1- pay 2 pics or 2-invite buddies

if you dont pay then you will be ignored ! XD

You can see some of our mods example from the link below:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kawai_avvi_group/pages/mods-samples-
[/url

1) Colour of eyes :
2) Colour of hair :
3) Colour of the skin :
4) Colour of clothes :
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped :
7) Backgroud colour (optional) :
9) etc. :
8) Picture :


MODS
please put Pending [ur username] next to the requestor's post if ur gonna do their request & Done [ur username] if u finished it .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR MODS : u can copyright ur work
Avvi Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
1.Username: yukari2
2.Color:(Hair,Skin,Etc..): like the reference
background: u can decide
3.Mod.: anyone
4.Pic(in spoiler):


reference:
Avvi Member
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

yukari2 wrote:

1.Username: yukari2
2.Color:(Hair,Skin,Etc..): like the reference
background: u can decide
3.Mod.: anyone
4.Pic(in spoiler):


reference:


here hope this looks ok X_X sorry im not very good i just started photoshop xD
Avvi Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

xbishie wrote:


yukari2 wrote:

1.Username: yukari2
2.Color:(Hair,Skin,Etc..): like the reference
background: u can decide
3.Mod.: anyone
4.Pic(in spoiler):


reference:


here hope this looks ok X_X sorry im not very good i just started photoshop xD


thx..... no prob... but i think it''s good.. :)

Avvi Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
Could you color a whole volume?
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09
1) Colour of eyes : blue / any
2) Colour of hair : brown or blonde, or any
3) Colour of the skin : beige
4) Colour of clothes : any
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped : up to u
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : dont mind
9) etc. :
8) Picture :
i have 3 can u do them all plz


Posted 7/11/09

yori-tori wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : blue / any
2) Colour of hair : brown or blonde, or any
3) Colour of the skin : beige
4) Colour of clothes : any
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped : up to u
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : dont mind
9) etc. :
8) Picture :
i have 3 can u do them all plz




I'll do it!!
PENDING~lunahope
Posted 7/11/09

lunahope wrote:


yori-tori wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : blue / any
2) Colour of hair : brown or blonde, or any
3) Colour of the skin : beige
4) Colour of clothes : any
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped : up to u
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : dont mind
9) etc. :
8) Picture :
i have 3 can u do them all plz




I'll do it!!
PENDING~lunahope


yaaaaaaaaay ! thankyou
Posted 7/11/09
Posted 7/13/09

showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope
Avvi Member
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

lunahope wrote:


showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope


need help??
Posted 7/15/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope


need help??


Yea..
Can you handle it?
Avvi Member
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

lunahope wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope


need help??


Yea..
Can you handle it?


which one?
Posted 7/15/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope


need help??


Yea..
Can you handle it?


which one?

The mermaid one..
Avvi Member
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

lunahope wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


lunahope wrote:


showronandsakura wrote:



~lunahope


need help??


Yea..
Can you handle it?


which one?

The mermaid one..


okay!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.