First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
tips on getting more CR points
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

mystic17 wrote:




you might wanna bae careful since i heard the congress might pass that cyber bullying law


Actually, laws against cyber bullying has already been passed by many states. Vermont, for example, has a $500 fine for cyber bullying offenses plus some other punishments (I forgot what those were).

The problem is . . . whether the offender even live in the US

Your sarcasm has become reality! Well, maybe not really but close enough
Posted 6/17/09

AHTL wrote:


I'm not planning on moving to America with the first.


And that isn't cyber bullying.


That is pointing out the obvious.


idc, but he can say it was if he wanted to =T
Posted 6/17/09

Ng291 wrote:


Actually, laws against cyber bullying has already been passed by many states. Vermont, for example, has a $500 fine for cyber bullying offenses plus some other punishments (I forgot what those were).

The problem is . . . whether the offender even live in the US

Your sarcasm has become reality! Well, maybe not really but close enough


no i knew about that every since that girl committed suicide due to c.b. but i didn't know about the US thing lol
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/17/09

mystic17 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


I'm not planning on moving to America with the first.


And that isn't cyber bullying.


That is pointing out the obvious.


idc, but he can say it was if he wanted to =T


I have doubts about it, because you can't judge someone without proper evidence of a crime actually being done.

OH WAIT IT'S AMERICAN. Never mind.
Posted 6/17/09

AHTL wrote:


I have doubts about it, because you can't judge someone without proper evidence of a crime actually being done.

OH WAIT IT'S AMERICAN. Never mind.


25295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / City through the...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
keep spamming
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
fucking no life thread why do you need the points for they're USELESS.
Posted 6/17/09
Haha. You fail at making threads.

Topic-

Who gives a flying fuck about points? What, so it can make you look more superior? Makes you more special? If that's the case my friend you have low self esteem.

:]
6698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Back in December :)
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
get a bunch of friends online and raid their guestbooks when they're online O_O jk
15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wait why do u wan...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
CR points to me just show how active you are in Crunchy Roll to me xP
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

KaiiRym wrote:

CR points to me just show how active you are in Crunchy Roll to me xP


Which is also the purpose of the points.

15470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wait why do u wan...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Hmm Look at that XD

Cyberpirate Image
12586 cr points
19 / M / Norway
Online

You are Very active and a Great Supporter of Crunchy Roll I love CR Members Help CR stay XD

1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Points are a status symbol which you carry around like a Star Shmucks coffee cup.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Why the hell would you want more points? They do absolutely NOTHING. Just reminds you how much time you spend on this site.
Posted 6/17/09
points dont mean anything
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.