First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Baby Boy Born Without His...
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
aww thats saaad
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


Kippu wrote:
I thought of that. But then it would be awkward for a 4 year old to have an adults penis..
Wouldn't he still get bullied until he's in his teens?


I'm not sure how the child mentality is these days, but I remember when I was young there was a competition of having the best gear



Well, aren't you the lucky one. I remember when I was a kid, I used to get teased a lot since I developed early. I guess it's different for guys..
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

Cyberpirate wrote:

They might just make him a big penis while they are at it


lol did you think that through? how is he gonna go to school with it sticking out when hes 4?
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Kippu wrote:
Well, aren't you the lucky one. I remember when I was a kid, I used to get teased a lot since I developed early. I guess it's different for guys..


I wasn't that lucky, lol. I was the one who developed pretty late, so I was bashed, lol.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09
^
LOL! *feels better*
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

mystic17 wrote:
lol did you think that through? how is he gonna go to school with it sticking out when hes 4?


I'm pretty sure you've seen grown men walking down the street, Their penis doesn't really stick that much out :lol:. I get your point though, it might be a problem for him when he's in school and stuff.

Posted 6/17/09
^ yeah lol
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09
when i was a little
the only probs i had was racist bullys
ha who cares tho i'm happy now
Posted 6/17/09
awww damn that is sooo sad.. wish him luck in the future
Posted 6/17/09
Hey hey hey

They didn't censor the sack! Someone report that!
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
I saw this. Poor kid.
What will he do for fun? (;
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

mystic17 wrote:

if it's inappropriate or a dupe, please lock



A baby born with no penis has been proclaimed male, mainly on the basis of his DNA. The baby was also born without a right thumb and ear and without properly functioning eyelids.

He was registered as a male on his official birth certificate at the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital in Malaysia, after some quick tests confirmed he has more masculine features than otherwise.

The boy can urinate quite readily though he does so through his anus. His parents are now seeking ways to fix this and his other deformities. “We are all sad just to think that he will grow up without the male’s most important organ, and the emotional stress that awaits him,” his mother said.

He will be eligible for plastic surgery and prosthetics at around age four, but his family hopes to expedite the process so he will not undergo as much emotional stress were he older when the surgeries take place.

The baby is currently under medical supervision to tend to and observe how his disabilities may affect his day to day living.


http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/17/male-baby-born-with-no-penis/

i felt bad for the child when i read that. i hope he can get help when hes older


Sounds more like an ugly woman to me.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

Kippu wrote:


Cyberpirate wrote:


Kippu wrote:

If he gets a plastic surgery when he's 4, wouldn't the penis they inserted be too small? It wouldn't grow...right?


They might just make him a big penis while they are at it


I thought of that. But then it would be awkward for a 4 year old to have an adults penis..
Wouldn't he still get bullied until he's in his teens?


He would be damned, if the blood is rushing to his penis. I mean, almost a 15 Cm long, and 3/4 Cm broad penis, isn't funny =o
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

TheYeager wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

if it's inappropriate or a dupe, please lock



A baby born with no penis has been proclaimed male, mainly on the basis of his DNA. The baby was also born without a right thumb and ear and without properly functioning eyelids.

He was registered as a male on his official birth certificate at the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital in Malaysia, after some quick tests confirmed he has more masculine features than otherwise.

The boy can urinate quite readily though he does so through his anus. His parents are now seeking ways to fix this and his other deformities. “We are all sad just to think that he will grow up without the male’s most important organ, and the emotional stress that awaits him,” his mother said.

He will be eligible for plastic surgery and prosthetics at around age four, but his family hopes to expedite the process so he will not undergo as much emotional stress were he older when the surgeries take place.

The baby is currently under medical supervision to tend to and observe how his disabilities may affect his day to day living.


http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/17/male-baby-born-with-no-penis/

i felt bad for the child when i read that. i hope he can get help when hes older


Sounds more like an ugly woman to me.


That's awful.
Yet I laughed.
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Awwww... thats sad..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.