WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Stalkers
Posted 6/17/09
Just wandering have you ever been stalked? and if so when and where
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/17/09
Posted 6/17/09
dont think so. cause im the stalker! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
. . . thats creepy
Posted 6/17/09
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/17/09
Posted 6/17/09
^ lmao!
Posted 6/17/09


Well yeah alittle
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / school.
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
this happened quite recently.

I was waiting on the train platform to go to summer classes when a guy approached me and started talking to me. I thought it was pretty harmless because he kept a distance and it was small talk. But then he started getting closer and asking me personal questions.

Getting hit on has happened before so I just answered appropriately to shrug him off (i.e., yea i have a boyfriend, his name is Cody, ) but he kept going at it until I had to tell him I was uncomfortable...especially since he was trying to touch me. I moved closer to a group of waiting women and the guy left...only to come back with a train ticket going in the same direction.

He sat right behind me on the train saying things that escalated from mildly inappropriate to downright shocking....he finally left, before I had to get off, because I was ignoring him the whole time and pretended to call a friend (no one's awake before 10:00)

huzzah
Posted 6/17/09

Whatspoppin wrote:

this happened quite recently.

I was waiting on the train platform to go to summer classes when a guy approached me and started talking to me. I thought it was pretty harmless because he kept a distance and it was small talk. But then he started getting closer and asking me personal questions.

Getting hit on has happened before so I just answered appropriately to shrug him off (i.e., yea i have a boyfriend, his name is Cody, ) but he kept going at it until I had to tell him I was uncomfortable...especially since he was trying to touch me. I moved closer to a group of waiting women and the guy left...only to come back with a train ticket going in the same direction.

He sat right behind me on the train saying things that escalated from mildly inappropriate to downright shocking....he finally left, before I had to get off, because I was ignoring him the whole time and pretended to call a friend (no one's awake before 10:00)

huzzah


Alittle Scary
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/17/09

1firegoddess wrote:



Well yeah alittle


*sigh*

Fine, I'll be nice here.


It's against the forum rules to make duplicates. For that reason, we have the search toggle, up in the top right corner, I'm sure you've seen it before.

Many users don't consider the thought that the topic they want to post about, already exists, like maybe you did.

For that reason, I show that image, to hint rather strongly that they should use the Search Toggle, before making a topic, in other to avoid making duplicates.

Okay?
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

AHTL wrote:


1firegoddess wrote:



Well yeah alittle


*sigh*

Fine, I'll be nice here.


It's against the forum rules to make duplicates. For that reason, we have the search toggle, up in the top right corner, I'm sure you've seen it before.

Many users don't consider the thought that the topic they want to post about, already exists, like maybe you did.

For that reason, I show that image, to hint rather strongly that they should use the Search Toggle, before making a topic, in other to avoid making duplicates.

Okay?


*face palm* The fact that she didn't get the hint has me worried.
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/17/09

CountessD wrote:

*face palm* The fact that she didn't get the hint has me worried.


Well, honestly. I *face palmed* myself when I read her response.


But hey, maybe she's just feeling tired, and not thinking clearly.


One can hope.
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/17/09 , edited 6/17/09

1firegoddess wrote:

Just wandering have you ever been stalked? and if so when and where


isn't that question a little personal like somethin a stalker would ask???lol
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Duplicate as reported.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.