First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mod. Form!!!!!!
C.A.D Requester
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
Username:fall_out_girl
Name:andrea
Why do u want 2 be a mod?: i wanna help out the group ^^
What programs do u use?: photoshop
How often will u be available?:im on everyday ;]
2-3 Examples:(in spoiler plz)
Posted 8/19/09

fall_out_girl wrote:

Username:fall_out_girl
Name:andrea
Why do u want 2 be a mod?: i wanna help out the group ^^
What programs do u use?: photoshop
How often will u be available?:im on everyday ;]
2-3 Examples:(in spoiler plz)


Approved!!!
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/14/09
Username:Nanami-san
Name:Nanami
Why do u want 2 be a mod?:cUz ii l0p making avii ^^
What programs do u use?:ph0t0scape
How often will u be available?:EVERiiday for few hrs
2-3 Examples:


Posted 11/4/09

nanami-san wrote:

Username:Nanami-san
Name:Nanami
Why do u want 2 be a mod?:cUz ii l0p making avii ^^
What programs do u use?:ph0t0scape
How often will u be available?:EVERiiday for few hrs
2-3 Examples:




DISAPPROVED...SRRY BUT CAN U ADD A LITTLE MORE DETAIL INTO THE PICS.........
Posted 11/25/09

BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:

Plz fill out this form if u want 2 be a mod!!!

Username:
Name:
Why do u want 2 be a mod?:
What programs do u use?:
How often will u be available?:
2-3 Examples:(in spoiler plz)


Username: Sweet_Candy15
Name: Ayuka-chan
Why do u want 2 be a mod?: I love to be making graphics.... and i would like to help this group to better active
What programs do u use?:
How often will u be available?: Friday, Saturday, Holiday at night and in the mornin at my time is 4 am.
2-3 Examples:(in spoiler plz)
Click Here
Posted 11/25/09


SRRY BUT CAN U TELL ME WAT PROGRAMS U USE?

Posted 11/25/09 , edited 11/25/09

LUVMUSHROOM wrote:



SRRY BUT CAN U TELL ME WAT PROGRAMS U USE?



Photoscape and Gimp (started learning it) and Photoshop cs3 (started learning that to)
Posted 11/25/09


OKAYS.....UR APPROVED!!!!!!!
Posted 11/26/09

LUVMUSHROOM wrote:



OKAYS.....UR APPROVED!!!!!!!


Can i do the request on Christmas or New Years on 2009 to 2010. cause my computer broke down right now so im in my aunts apartment
Posted 11/27/09

Sweet_Candy15 wrote:


LUVMUSHROOM wrote:



OKAYS.....UR APPROVED!!!!!!!


Can i do the request on Christmas or New Years on 2009 to 2010. cause my computer broke down right now so im in my aunts apartment


SUREZ!!!!!!! JTZ PM ME WHEN ITS FIXED!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.