First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Discussion
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Moderator's Forum~myaa!
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
what should our next theme be~~?
Posted 6/17/09
hm... i dunno any suggestions?
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
yuki wants code geass~myaa
Moderator
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/09
code geass? tats a nice idea!! im on for it!
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/18/09 , edited 6/18/09
yuki will make the next theme profile myaa~~ and its code geass~ yuki hopes that kimmie will like it~
after yuki is done she will post the avi and profile here~myaa
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/18/09
Avi


Profile
Posted 6/18/09

Endless-Snow wrote:

Avi


Profile


cool!! XD its umber awsome! sure go ahead lets make it code geass
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

xLoVaBleGuRLx wrote:


Endless-Snow wrote:

Avi


Profile


cool!! XD its umber awsome! sure go ahead lets make it code geass


oh yeah here's the profile~myaa
Profile
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09


heey~ can yuki give free avis? to make the group more active can she?
Posted 6/23/09

Endless-Snow wrote:



heey~ can yuki give free avis? to make the group more active can she?


yeah! sure that'll be awshum!!!! XD
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

xLoVaBleGuRLx wrote:


Endless-Snow wrote:



heey~ can yuki give free avis? to make the group more active can she?


yeah! sure that'll be awshum!!!! XD


Myaaaa~ the theme is kinda old~myaaaa shold we change it? If we should how bout K-on!?
Posted 6/27/09

Endless-Snow wrote:


xLoVaBleGuRLx wrote:


Endless-Snow wrote:



heey~ can yuki give free avis? to make the group more active can she?


yeah! sure that'll be awshum!!!! XD


Myaaaa~ the theme is kinda old~myaaaa shold we change it? If we should how bout K-on!?


sure!! i think that'll be great!!!
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

ELLo_GoodBye wrote:


Endless-Snow wrote:


xLoVaBleGuRLx wrote:


Endless-Snow wrote:



heey~ can yuki give free avis? to make the group more active can she?


yeah! sure that'll be awshum!!!! XD


Myaaaa~ the theme is kinda old~myaaaa shold we change it? If we should how bout K-on!?


sure!! i think that'll be great!!! :D


okay~myaaa yuki will make it today~
Member
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sitting there by...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
profile, avi, banners
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.