First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I.D. Card Request
RandomBunnie
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

yotsubamaid wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Username: heidigirl
Nickname: heidi-chan
Age: 25
Secretive Number: 926 685 847
Picture:






thanks a lot... that was fast... so kawaii... thanks again...

Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/13/09


no problem :]
RZ Mod
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / along with ...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
*Username: Mariyah

Nickname: Mariyah chan

*Age: 18

*Secretive Number: 333 333 333

*Picture:





RandomBunnie
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A special place...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
I want an ID card! :3
Username: AnimeKatie101
Nickname: Katie-chi
Age: Secret
Secretive Number: 1012

Any picture! Plz and ty!
Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Mariyah333 wrote:

*Username: Mariyah

Nickname: Mariyah chan

*Age: 18

*Secretive Number: 333 333 333

*Picture:







RZ Mod
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / along with ...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09


thanks alot

Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09

AnimeKatie101 wrote:

I want an ID card! :3
Username: AnimeKatie101
Nickname: Katie-chi
Age: Secret
Secretive Number: 1012

Any picture! Plz and ty!


srry it took me awhile :[
RandomBunnie
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Hi~! ^^
*Username: (ur username O_o ex. HataruGakuen)ANGELmate

Nickname: (if u want ur name or a nickname u can put it here..ex. Haru-chan) sakura

*Age: (ur age? ex. 100... idk lol u can make up a randomly high number like that if u want but thatd be weird lol) 19

*Secretive Number: (type in an numbers up to 9 numbers ex. 000 000 000 or 13 <- my number muwahha u can't have it) 004 009 990

*Picture: (in spoiler)
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
*Username: Knightdemon

Nickname: Nicole

*Age: 15

*Secretive Number: 123456789

*Picture: (in spoiler)

Posted 9/19/09
I want an ID card! :any
Username: Midnight_Ros3
Nickname: Rosalina
Age: Secret
Secretive Number: 8769
Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

ANGELmate wrote:

Hi~! ^^
*Username: (ur username O_o ex. HataruGakuen)ANGELmate

Nickname: (if u want ur name or a nickname u can put it here..ex. Haru-chan) sakura

*Age: (ur age? ex. 100... idk lol u can make up a randomly high number like that if u want but thatd be weird lol) 19

*Secretive Number: (type in an numbers up to 9 numbers ex. 000 000 000 or 13 <- my number muwahha u can't have it) 004 009 990

*Picture: (in spoiler)


RandomBunnie
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

yotsubamaid wrote:


ANGELmate wrote:

Hi~! ^^
*Username: (ur username O_o ex. HataruGakuen)ANGELmate

Nickname: (if u want ur name or a nickname u can put it here..ex. Haru-chan) sakura

*Age: (ur age? ex. 100... idk lol u can make up a randomly high number like that if u want but thatd be weird lol) 19

*Secretive Number: (type in an numbers up to 9 numbers ex. 000 000 000 or 13 <- my number muwahha u can't have it) 004 009 990

*Picture: (in spoiler)




thanks a lot~! luv it~!<33


Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


thanks a lot~! luv it~!<33




np :]
Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/19/09



done i made urs supah colorful lol
Creator
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/19/09


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.