First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Moderators Application! :o
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

crystallight1216 wrote:

Name: crystallight1216 , Dew
programs used: Photoshop CS3
wat u edit (aviies banners manga coloring etc.): aviies, banners, profile graphics, gifts
will u b active?: im on everyday for at least a half hour XP
at least 3 examples in spoiler:




plz b active ! and invite ur buddys APPROVED btw u can improve! i can see that in ur works! >:]
Member
11058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / In a house. ( Tha...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

xbishie wrote:


bigboobz wrote:

Wut do i do now?


0.0 idk do some requests? O_o lol


Where?
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

bigboobz wrote:


xbishie wrote:


bigboobz wrote:

Wut do i do now?


0.0 idk do some requests? O_o lol


Where?


in the forums u kno 0.0 with the request avi request banner... etc XD
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09 , edited 6/24/09
Name:
XxAsami-chanxX, Asami-chan
Programs Used:
Gimp, Photoscape
What You Edit:
Avatars, Banners/Dividers, Icons, Profiles, Gifts
Will You Be Active:
Crunchyroll Is My Homepage And I Go On The Computer Often
3 Examples in a Spoiler:

I Hope Its Not Too Late To Apply
Member
11058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / In a house. ( Tha...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

xbishie wrote:


bigboobz wrote:


xbishie wrote:


bigboobz wrote:

Wut do i do now?


0.0 idk do some requests? O_o lol


Where?


in the forums u kno 0.0 with the request avi request banner... etc XD


Oh yeah haha. Im on it right away.
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

XxAsami-chanxX wrote:

Name:
XxAsami-chanxX, Asami-chan
Programs Used:
Gimp, Photoscape
What You Edit:
Avatars, Banners/Dividers, Icons, Profiles, Gifts
Will You Be Active:
Crunchyroll Is My Homepage And I Go On The Computer Often
3 Examples in a Spoiler:

I Hope Its Not Too Late To Apply


Hmms approved btw u shud try textures on gimp and try beams it wud make a big difference XD
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/25/09



I Know How To Do Beams I Just Don't Add Them To My Works A Lot
And I've Never Tried Textures I Tried To Search Them But I Don't Know How To Add Or Use Any
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

XxAsami-chanxX wrote:


xbishie wrote:


XxAsami-chanxX wrote:

Name:
XxAsami-chanxX, Asami-chan
Programs Used:
Gimp, Photoscape
What You Edit:
Avatars, Banners/Dividers, Icons, Profiles, Gifts
Will You Be Active:
Crunchyroll Is My Homepage And I Go On The Computer Often
3 Examples in a Spoiler:

I Hope Its Not Too Late To Apply


Hmms approved btw u shud try textures on gimp and try beams it wud make a big difference XD


I Know How To Do Beams I Just Don't Add Them To My Works A Lot
And I've Never Tried Textures I Tried To Search Them But I Don't Know How To Add Or Use Any


i can exlain but go to the apply for senior thing forum becuz wed spam to much here o-o
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/25/09



lol i just posted something on dat forum XD
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / West Valley
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Username: Neoaptt
Nickname: Neo
Birthdate: 9/1992

How Often: Mostly (When not playing games or grounded)
Programs: Paint.net and Terragen

Avatars (Small size requirement.)

Banner (I use this for my site)

Icon (Never did one so... WooT!)


Thats just paint.net Here is Terragen.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/neoaptt/Water_download_for_full_view_by_Neo.jpg

http://neoaptt.deviantart.com/gallery/ A lot more here[
17495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
Username: dreamergurl_02
Nickname: Anzu
Program: Photoshop CS2
I do avatars. banners. profiles. icon
will u be active: yep
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8129441
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:

Username: dreamergurl_02
Nickname: Anzu
Program: Photoshop CS2
I do avatars. banners. profiles. icon
will u be active: yep
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8129441


approved work hard ne ^_^
17495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

xbishie wrote:


dreamergurl_02 wrote:

Username: dreamergurl_02
Nickname: Anzu
Program: Photoshop CS2
I do avatars. banners. profiles. icon
will u be active: yep
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8129441


approved work hard ne ^_^


tnx, wen will my status change?
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:


xbishie wrote:


dreamergurl_02 wrote:

Username: dreamergurl_02
Nickname: Anzu
Program: Photoshop CS2
I do avatars. banners. profiles. icon
will u be active: yep
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8129441


approved work hard ne ^_^


tnx, wen will my status change?


OMG O_O sorry i forgot lol XDD
Member
31367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/15/09




Name:kimmie
programs used:gimp and photoscape [rarely...mostly gimp]
wat u edit (aviies banners manga coloring etc.)-Avii and banners and profiles
will u b active?:yah of course
at least 3 examples in spoiler:


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.