First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards~~
Creator
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Name : Ai
Username : Aznsk8ngfreak
Position : member

the green one plz




here yah go ai-chan invite ur buddies yah ~
Moderator
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Name : Stella
Username : Amu_love_Ikuto
Position : Moderator
Example : 2
Creator
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:

Name : Stella
Username : Amu_love_Ikuto
Position : Moderator
Example : 2



here yah go ~~~ be active ya mod ~ ^^
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Name : kimmie
Username : kimmie38
Position : member

Can I have the one with Amulet Diamond?




here yah go invite ur buddies yah ~


Oks! and thanks!
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Name : selena
Username : aznpinkmandy
Position : member

i want sample 3
Creator
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:

Name : selena
Username : aznpinkmandy
Position : member

i want sample 3




here yah go invite ur friends and have fun in the forum games if ur free
Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


All you need to filled-in :

Name :
Username :
Position :

Examples of Memberships



Name : Joy
Username : amujoy
Position : moderator
Example #: 1
thank you very much!
Creator
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

amujoy wrote:


ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


All you need to filled-in :

Name :
Username :
Position :

Examples of Memberships



Name : Joy
Username : amujoy
Position : moderator
Example #: 1
thank you very much!



here yah go and thx mod for requesting one xd
Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


amujoy wrote:


ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


All you need to filled-in :

Name :
Username :
Position :

Examples of Memberships



Name : Joy
Username : amujoy
Position : moderator
Example #: 1
thank you very much!



here yah go and thx mod for requesting one xd

thank you and you're welcome!

Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Name : selena
Username : aznpinkmandy
Position : member

i want sample 3




here yah go invite ur friends and have fun in the forum games if ur free


thx i love it
Posted 9/20/09
Name :vee
Username :amu_cool
Position : member
and i wanna have the last card thinging
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My home.
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
Name : Suki-chan
Username :amuletxSuki
Position :member

Example:
I was looking at the other post and I found a special edition.
Can I have that one tew?
Member
1930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Friendly Land no...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Name: Nini
Username: Hinimoru
Position: member

i want the pink 1 please
90179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09
Name :shannon
Username :2magicgirl
Position :member
can i have dia 's
Example
Posted 12/27/09
Name : Nadeshiko
Username : shugo_luver
Position : member

Can I heve example 3 n 5 plz
(amulet spade n amulet dia) ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.