First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 7/25/09

cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

membership card: Um.... Turquise
username: cherrygurl
name: Sakiya
position: Member
DOB: october 8th
fav color: turqouise and purple
quote: Books...
pic:


umm.. there isn't turquoise card version. you must choose the version that we have already. look at the example at page 1


Oh okay, then Green(or maybe purple? Cuz I saw a purple card)


umm... please choose one. green or purple?
Moderator
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

membership card: Um.... Turquise
username: cherrygurl
name: Sakiya
position: Member
DOB: october 8th
fav color: turqouise and purple
quote: Books...
pic:


umm.. there isn't turquoise card version. you must choose the version that we have already. look at the example at page 1


Oh okay, then Green(or maybe purple? Cuz I saw a purple card)


umm... please choose one. green or purple?


Purple please
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09

cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

membership card: Um.... Turquise
username: cherrygurl
name: Sakiya
position: Member
DOB: october 8th
fav color: turqouise and purple
quote: Books...
pic:


umm.. there isn't turquoise card version. you must choose the version that we have already. look at the example at page 1


Oh okay, then Green(or maybe purple? Cuz I saw a purple card)


umm... please choose one. green or purple?


Purple please


DONE!!


because the images is too large so I resize it.
hope you like it.
Moderator
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:


R1ph wrote:


cherrygurl wrote:

membership card: Um.... Turquise
username: cherrygurl
name: Sakiya
position: Member
DOB: october 8th
fav color: turqouise and purple
quote: Books...
pic:


umm.. there isn't turquoise card version. you must choose the version that we have already. look at the example at page 1


Oh okay, then Green(or maybe purple? Cuz I saw a purple card)


umm... please choose one. green or purple?


Purple please


DONE!!


because the images is too large so I resize it.
hope you like it.


Thank You! I love it : )
Member
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/29/09
DONE!!

Hi can you make me one ..
Information:
Card design: orange ver
Username: flowergirlcute
Name: Flower
Position: member
D.O.B: September19
fav color:pink
pic:

Thanks!!
Posted 7/29/09 , edited 7/29/09

flowergirlcute wrote:

Hi can you make me one ..
Information:
Card design: orange ver
Username: flowergirlcute
Name: Flower
Position: member
D.O.B: September19
fav color:pink
pic:

Thanks!!



DONE!!



Hope you like it.
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where eve...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
uwwwaaaahhhh!!! KAWAII!!! i want a membership card....
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where eve...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
k..Information
card design: doesnt matter what color, green..i'm a member
username: gummiez4ever
name:gummiez
position: member
D.O.B: February 5th
Fav color: blue and purple
pic: choose something made from koge donbo...a doki doki tama-tan pic i hope

THX thank u thank u!!
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where eve...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
oh..i take the color bak give me blue
Posted 8/6/09

gummiez4ever wrote:

oh..i take the color bak give me blue


sorry 4 late reply here it is...


Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where eve...
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Thanks!! Love it. so kawaii!!!
Member
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
membership card:green ver
username:IchigoSakura
name: Berry
position:member
DOB: Dec 11
fav color: green
quote: I stalk trees!
pic:
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09
Can you make me a membership card? plzx
any picture plz? anything cute.
Username:flyinskittles
Name:Christy
Position:Member
DOB:April 1
Fav color:blue and green
Assisstance
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

R1ph wrote:


gummiez4ever wrote:

oh..i take the color bak give me blue


sorry 4 late reply here it is...




Hi! just informing uve got some membership requests

Posted 10/3/09


sorry I'm busy but I'll do it. ^^;

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.