Post Reply MODERATOR APPLICATION~!!
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 8/8/09

Please help me/us in this group and apply to be a mod (>_<)// It will really help the group to be more active if we have a lots of lots of moderators nee? Don't hesitate and apply now~!! Choose a moderator type then answer the following questions written below.


Moderator's Type


Boss Employees [Helps the boss with the following as a:]
- My Secretary:
(Helps me / informs me all the things going on with the club when I'm not around.)

- Forum Moderator: -NekoSamaru-
- Receptionist: tamakiakio


Manager: When I'm busy or not online, the manager can take my place for awhile until I came back.
Assistant Manager: If the manager is also busy / not online,
he/she can take care the club until the manager or the boss came back.


Bartender: Takes care of the drinks for the hosts and costumers,
Please choose one below.

- Head Bartender:
- Assistant Bartender:


Patisserie: Takes care of any kinds of sweets for the hosts and costumers, Please choose one below.

- Head Patisserie:
- Assistant Patisserie:



Note:
If you apply as one of them as a Head Bartender, Assistant Bartender, Head Patisserie, or Assistant Patisserie. Our forum moderator or me (the boss / creator) will make your own forum topic as a Bartender or Patisserie *smiles* but the assistant ones doesn't need a your own forum since your the assistant as a bartender or a patisserie.

For the Bartender Job: Put a pictures for the drink menu + the names of the drinks for a month then please change the menu every month according to the seasons or the month.

For the Patisserie Job: Put also a pictures for the sweets menu + the names of the sweets for a month then please change the menu every month according to the seasons or the month

Please put the pictures and the names nice and neat so it will look very-very G.O.O.D~~


________________________________________________________________

DON'T BE SHY TO ANSWER THEM NEE?

Username:
When are you online/active?
What can you help in this group?
What moderator type you want to be?

________________________________________________________________


Then after you answer them, I will check this topic forum and quoted your reply if you can pass or not (V_V) I'll be waiting forever for you applications~!!!

Moderator
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Username: -NekoSamaru-
The reason why you want to be a mod?: I can help with watching over while you are offline and such.
And, I could handle most problems in the forums.
But, sometimes it's hard to count on me to do things. ^^''
When are you online/active?: Almost everyday. I'm working 4-8 hours a day, but I'm able to catch on on things.
I'm off three days a week. I will quickly reply to whatever questions that are asked. As soon as I can. ^^''
What can you help in this group?: Problems, suggestions, I can find stuff to do,I'll open up shops and stuff if you want me to. Basically everything but editing and graphics.
What moderator type you want to be?: Forum moderator please. ^^''
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

-NekoSamaru- wrote:

Username: -NekoSamaru-
The reason why you want to be a mod?: I can help with watching over while you are offline and such.
And, I could handle most problems in the forums.
But, sometimes it's hard to count on me to do things. ^^''
When are you online/active?: Almost everyday. I'm working 4-8 hours a day, but I'm able to catch on on things.
I'm off three days a week. I will quickly reply to whatever questions that are asked. As soon as I can. ^^''
What can you help in this group?: Problems, suggestions, I can find stuff to do,I'll open up shops and stuff if you want me to. Basically everything but editing and graphics.
What moderator type you want to be?: Forum moderator please. ^^''


CONGRATULATIONS~~!!! From now on, you're one of the moderators on this group.
Thank you for applying *bows* yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~!!!
Moderator
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

souseisaki wrote:


-NekoSamaru- wrote:

Username: -NekoSamaru-
The reason why you want to be a mod?: I can help with watching over while you are offline and such.
And, I could handle most problems in the forums.
But, sometimes it's hard to count on me to do things. ^^''
When are you online/active?: Almost everyday. I'm working 4-8 hours a day, but I'm able to catch on on things.
I'm off three days a week. I will quickly reply to whatever questions that are asked. As soon as I can. ^^''
What can you help in this group?: Problems, suggestions, I can find stuff to do,I'll open up shops and stuff if you want me to. Basically everything but editing and graphics.
What moderator type you want to be?: Forum moderator please. ^^''


CONGRATULATIONS~~!!! From now on, you're one of the moderators on this group.
Thank you for applying *bows* yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~!!!


Uh, By the way, is it possible to apply twice? Like y'know become a bartender, Patisserie, etc.?
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

-NekoSamaru- wrote:


souseisaki wrote:


-NekoSamaru- wrote:

Username: -NekoSamaru-
The reason why you want to be a mod?: I can help with watching over while you are offline and such.
And, I could handle most problems in the forums.
But, sometimes it's hard to count on me to do things. ^^''
When are you online/active?: Almost everyday. I'm working 4-8 hours a day, but I'm able to catch on on things.
I'm off three days a week. I will quickly reply to whatever questions that are asked. As soon as I can. ^^''
What can you help in this group?: Problems, suggestions, I can find stuff to do,I'll open up shops and stuff if you want me to. Basically everything but editing and graphics.
What moderator type you want to be?: Forum moderator please. ^^''


CONGRATULATIONS~~!!! From now on, you're one of the moderators on this group.
Thank you for applying *bows* yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~!!!


Uh, By the way, is it possible to apply twice? Like y'know become a bartender, Patisserie, etc.?


Oh~! If you want to apply as one of them, of course you can but please be sure you
can handle both of your jobs nee? And can you please make a 2 forum game topic that
involves our club, but don't put a sticky on it (^-^) yoroshiku onegai shimasu~
Moderator
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 黄色天国
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Username: tamakiakio
When are you online/active? at random times (morning/night)
What can you help in this group? setting the customer appointment with the host, so there won't be any conflict with the other customers.
What moderator type you want to be? I can be the receptionist/scheduler.
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

tamakiakio wrote:

Username: tamakiakio
When are you online/active? at random times (morning/night)
What can you help in this group? setting the customer appointment with the host, so there won't be any conflict with the other customers.
What moderator type you want to be? I can be the receptionist/scheduler.


Thanks for applying as one of the moderators in our club,
From now on, you're one of the moderators and I hope we
can help each other out, I will put you as a receptionist nee~
yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09
Username: Reani
When are you online/active? 7 A.M to 3 A.M, depending on when I am needed until Aug when school start. Then I'd probably be on 4 P.M to 10 P.M (Depending on homework) but I'm addicted to internet~! ^-^
What can you help in this group? I'm friendly and I hate leaving customers alone~! I can be clumsy so I make a lot of mess in the kitchen but I take good care of cleaning up after someone else mess (Just not mine. I have no idea why. I guess I want to respect them) and I love yummy sweet things~! Meaning, I'd always reply to everyone~! Always within a day unless I'm away to do something but that's rare and if it happen, I'd tell my boss early!
What moderator type you want to be? Head Patisserie/Forum Moderator?~!

Sample Menu~! Of the July!~


Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Reani wrote:

Username: Reani
When are you online/active? 7 A.M to 3 A.M, depending on when I am needed until Aug when school start. Then I'd probably be on 4 P.M to 10 P.M (Depending on homework) but I'm addicted to internet~! ^-^
What can you help in this group? I'm friendly and I hate leaving customers alone~! I can be clumsy so I make a lot of mess in the kitchen but I take good care of cleaning up after someone else mess (Just not mine. I have no idea why. I guess I want to respect them) and I love yummy sweet things~! Meaning, I'd always reply to everyone~! Always within a day unless I'm away to do something but that's rare and if it happen, I'd tell my boss early!
What moderator type you want to be? Head Patisserie/Forum Moderator?~!

Sample Menu~! Of the July!~




YAY~~!!! Thanks for applying as one of the moderators here in the club and sorry
for the long wait since I've been busy with the real life stuff *sweats* I will put you
as our Head patisserie from now on, I hope we can get along well~

yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~
Posted 7/21/09

souseisaki wrote:


Reani wrote:

Username: Reani
When are you online/active? 7 A.M to 3 A.M, depending on when I am needed until Aug when school start. Then I'd probably be on 4 P.M to 10 P.M (Depending on homework) but I'm addicted to internet~! ^-^
What can you help in this group? I'm friendly and I hate leaving customers alone~! I can be clumsy so I make a lot of mess in the kitchen but I take good care of cleaning up after someone else mess (Just not mine. I have no idea why. I guess I want to respect them) and I love yummy sweet things~! Meaning, I'd always reply to everyone~! Always within a day unless I'm away to do something but that's rare and if it happen, I'd tell my boss early!
What moderator type you want to be? Head Patisserie/Forum Moderator?~!

Sample Menu~! Of the July!~




YAY~~!!! Thanks for applying as one of the moderators here in the club and sorry
for the long wait since I've been busy with the real life stuff *sweats* I will put you
as our Head patisserie from now on, I hope we can get along well~

yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~


-Smile, bowing-
Thank you~! And no problem -Winks- I know how the real world is~
I look foward to working with you all! ^____^
Moderator
3587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on the clouds
Offline
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/2/10
Username: Yoh-chama
When are you online/active? I'm online during the whole day Free for 2 months
What can you help in this group? I'm funny person, my friends always told me that I'm huggable person.
I know a lot about drinks because one of my friends and me are working part time in a bar I think it's really great when U can serve someone and make them feel good about it :)
From personal experience i can say that people like coctails the best well at least young people *lol*

What moderator type you want to be?- Head Bartender:
since I'm a gfx maker I'll form the whole look of menu latter it will look great but for now
I'll give u pics of drinks which refresh everybody :)

Menu for July:
*Ginger And Honey Iced Tea*

*Blue Margarita*

*Strawberry Margarita*

*Lemon Tornado*

*Hurricane Coctail*

*Pear Mimosas Champagne Coctai*

*Strawberry Aqua Fresca*

*Strawberry Banana Drink*

*Watermelon Aqua Fresca*
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

Yoh-chama wrote:

Username: Yoh-chama
When are you online/active? I'm online during the whole day Free for 2 months
What can you help in this group? I'm funny person, my friends always told me that I'm huggable person.
I know a lot about drinks because one of my friends and me are working part time in a bar I think it's really great when U can serve someone and make them feel good about it :)
From personal experience i can say that people like coctails the best well at least young people *lol*

What moderator type you want to be?- Head Bartender:
since I'm a gfx maker I'll form the whole look of menu latter it will look great but for now
I'll give u pics of drinks which refresh everybody :)

Menu for July:
*Ginger And Honey Iced Tea*

*Blue Margarita*

*Strawberry Margarita*

*Lemon Tornado*

*Hurricane Coctail*

*Pear Mimosas Champagne Coctai*

*Strawberry Aqua Fresca*

*Strawberry Banana Drink*

*Watermelon Aqua Fresca*



Thank you for applying as one of our moderators as well as our new employee~♥
I love you're drinks and it makes me want to drink them (*w*) feel free to create
a new forum for our bar~♥ just PM me if there any problems according in our forum~
You must be logged in to post.