First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply HOST APPLICATION
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 8/20/09

Want to be a HOST?
Don't hesitate to apply here~!!!
All you need to do is answer the questions written below
and follow some little procedures~!!



Nickname: (write a unique nickname that will used the costumers for you to be called)
Your type as a host: choose 1-2 type/'s for your host act here: CHOOSE YOUR PREFERENCE

Do you really want to be a HOST?: (50%, 85%, 90% 100%) & (YES or NO?)
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host: (choose one and put it in a ''spoiler alert'' also put the name of the manga character in a BL/shounen-ai manga as well as the manga title.)


Note:
If the image BL/shounen-ai character as a host is already taken by another user that also wants to apply as a host, please choose another image BL/shounen-ai character as a host. The image BL/shounen-ai character is ''first come, first serve'' nee?


The following BL/shounen-ai image character were already taken as a HOST are:
- Ryouichi Makita (Yuigon)
- Katsutaka Kuji (Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku)
- Makoto Kubota (Wild Adapter)
- Saito Hajime (Hakuoki Shinsengumi)
- Rukudo Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Aoyagi Ritsuka (Loveless)



________________________________________

I'll be waiting for your applications~!!!

Member
28135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yaoi Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
Nickname: Riyuu

Your type as a host: The sweet type

Do you really want to be a HOST?:100%) & YES
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

domenique wrote:

Nickname: Riyuu

Your type as a host: The sweet type

Do you really want to be a HOST?:100%) & YES
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:




CONGRATULATIONS~~!!!
You're already one of the host in this group.
Let's do our best~~!!!! yoroshiku onegai
shimasu~~!!!
Moderator
16405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
BL Academy: (Tral...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
Nickname: Kuu-chan

Your type as a host: The Sweet Type & Naughty Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 90% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Yoroshiku onegaishimasu boss-san~! (^__-)


Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

gyunyucchi wrote:

Nickname: Kuu-chan

Your type as a host: The Sweet Type & Naughty Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 90% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Yoroshiku onegaishimasu boss-san~! (^__-)



Congratulations~~!!!
You're 100% passed~~!!!
From now on, you're one of the host on this group (^-^)
Let's do our best nee~? yoroshiku onegai shimasu~~!!!
To see the evidence, just go here:
Choose your designated HOST HERE
Member
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / heading west!
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
Nickname: Kubo-chan

Your type as a host: Wild and Naughty Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:



Arigato gozaimasu~
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

Niyla wrote:

Nickname: Kubo-chan

Your type as a host: Wild and Naughty Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:



Arigato gozaimasu~



Congratulations~~!!!
From now on, you're one of our host here~~!!!
Let's get along with each other and to the other hosts
as well as to our costumers (^-^) yoroshiku onegai
shimasu~~!!! Please check the forum for the conformation
Member
5944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Youji Sakiyama Room
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
Nickname: Iori

Your type as a host: The Sweet Evil Prince Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ (-^v^-)v
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

DarkRu wrote:

Nickname: Iori

Your type as a host: The Sweet Evil Prince Type

Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% & YES

Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ (-^v^-)v


CONGRATULATIONS~~!!!
You're 100% pass~~!!! From now on, you're
one of the host in our club, Let's do our best
together with the other hosts, yoroshiku onegai
shimasu~~!!
Member
7530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -Rawr- Hug Me (>^...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Nickname: Yome

Your type as a host: Flirty and Naughty type

Do you really want to be a HOST?:100%) & YES
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

OmgwilllikespieXD wrote:

Nickname: Yome

Your type as a host: Flirty and Naughty type

Do you really want to be a HOST?:100%) & YES
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Thanks for applying as one of our hosts in our club *bows* You're now certified one of our hosts in our club. Let's get along well as well as with the other hosts. I will make your own private forum as well put you in the host book.

yoroshiku onegai shimasu, Yome~
Moderator
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09
Nickname: Au
Your type as a host: Neko, Warm, Cute type.
Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% Yes~
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:
Creator
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

-NekoSamaru- wrote:

Nickname: Au
Your type as a host: Neko, Warm, Cute type.
Do you really want to be a HOST?: 100% Yes~
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:


Thanks for applying as one of the hosts in our club, From now on you're of our hosts in our club *bows* I hope we can get along well as well as with the other hosts and to your costumers. I'll be looking forward working with you, Please check again the club after 10-15 mins. for your private room (forum).

yoroshiku onegai shimasu~
Member
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / あなたのベッドの下
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Nickname: Aoi-chii

Your type as a host: Neko,sweet,shota

Do you really want to be a HOST?:100%) & YES
Your image BL/shounen-ai character as a host:

Member
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Haha Lala Land x_...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10 , edited 3/18/10
Nickname:Yuri

Your type as a host:Cute Type & Evil Type

Do you really want to be a host?100%(YES!~)
Your Image BL/shouen-ai character as host:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.