First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
★ CRPG: Suggestions
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

Your suggestions can be posted here.

It could be about contests, competitions, requests,games,topics,forums,anything ^^


We would like to hear your thoughts & ideas ..


Thanks for helping this group become a more interesting & better place ^__^


ALSO
please tell us what should our next theme should be
Posted 6/19/09
OH YA ONE MORE THING

Posted 6/19/09
ANYONE CAN JOIN US ^__^
Posted 6/19/09
what about membership cards? that'd be cool i bet alot of ppl would like that.
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09
Themes i was thinking about


d gray man
summer
shugo chara
k-on
colorful splash
Retro
fashion
Miku Hatsune
Music
bleach
Shakugan no Shana
lucky star
Taylor Swift
Code Geass
Alice in Wonderline


you guys can choose which is the best or else you can think of your own
Posted 6/19/09

animemangafan07 wrote:

what about membership cards? that'd be cool i bet alot of ppl would like that.


i was thinking. but how about i.d much better ^ ^
Posted 6/19/09

Spoonlady wrote:

Themes i was thinking about


d gray man
summer
shugo chara
k-on
colorful splash
Retro
fashion
Miku Hatsune
Music
bleach
Shakugan no Shana
lucky star
Taylor Swift
Code Geass
Alice in Wonderline


you guys can choose which is the best or else you can think of your own


i love code geass
Posted 6/19/09

kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:

Themes i was thinking about


d gray man
summer
shugo chara
k-on
colorful splash
Retro
fashion
Miku Hatsune
Music
bleach
Shakugan no Shana
lucky star
Taylor Swift
Code Geass
Alice in Wonderline


you guys can choose which is the best or else you can think of your own


i love code geass


yep yep i was going to choose tat 1
Posted 6/19/09

Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:

Themes i was thinking about


d gray man
summer
shugo chara
k-on
colorful splash
Retro
fashion
Miku Hatsune
Music
bleach
Shakugan no Shana
lucky star
Taylor Swift
Code Geass
Alice in Wonderline


you guys can choose which is the best or else you can think of your own


i love code geass


yep yep i was going to choose tat 1


maybe you should wait for members to agree
Posted 6/19/09
you guys should put avatar contests and more games
Posted 6/19/09

kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:

Themes i was thinking about


d gray man
summer
shugo chara
k-on
colorful splash
Retro
fashion
Miku Hatsune
Music
bleach
Shakugan no Shana
lucky star
Taylor Swift
Code Geass
Alice in Wonderline


you guys can choose which is the best or else you can think of your own


i love code geass


yep yep i was going to choose tat 1


maybe you should wait for members to agree

yep yep or mods
Posted 6/19/09

kiracutie wrote:

you guys should put avatar contests and more games


like wat kind of aka games
Posted 6/19/09

Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

you guys should put avatar contests and more games


like wat kind of aka games


like you should post lots of games.
Posted 6/19/09

kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

you guys should put avatar contests and more games


like wat kind of aka games


like you should post lots of games.


i knoe tat but wat kind aka
Posted 6/19/09

Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


Spoonlady wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

you guys should put avatar contests and more games


like wat kind of aka games


like you should post lots of games.


i knoe tat but wat kind aka


i dont know xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.