First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Request Banner/Welcome sign!!!{CLOSED}
Posted 8/21/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:

Username:
Name:
Request To:
Crop:
Text:
Anythingelse:
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )


Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Request to : BabiGurl5123-Yuan
Crop : Nope..
Text : Welcome to guiwang4ever World
Anythingelse : I want the main colour is Light blue or anything light colour don't want dark colour.

Pic :



Please try to make it faster.


here u go!!!!! hope u like it!!!!!!


Hey Jie , can you use the same brushes , pic and everything except the text??
I need some :
1. My fave
2. Others
3.I Support
4.I love
If I think untill anythjing else , I'll quote you again.


okays, but im going 2 science center later so ill make it when i cum back..........but i dont think i could have the same back ground, but ill try........
Co-Creator/ Graphics Maker
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:

Username:
Name:
Request To:
Crop:
Text:
Anythingelse:
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )


Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Request to : BabiGurl5123-Yuan
Crop : Nope..
Text : Welcome to guiwang4ever World
Anythingelse : I want the main colour is Light blue or anything light colour don't want dark colour.

Pic :



Please try to make it faster.


here u go!!!!! hope u like it!!!!!!


Hey Jie , can you use the same brushes , pic and everything except the text??
I need some :
1. My fave
2. Others
3.I Support
4.I love
If I think untill anythjing else , I'll quote you again.


okays, but im going 2 science center later so ill make it when i cum back..........but i dont think i could have the same back ground, but ill try........


Why can't have a same background??
It's ok jie,,,,don't rush..take your time.
Posted 8/22/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:

Username:
Name:
Request To:
Crop:
Text:
Anythingelse:
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )


Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Request to : BabiGurl5123-Yuan
Crop : Nope..
Text : Welcome to guiwang4ever World
Anythingelse : I want the main colour is Light blue or anything light colour don't want dark colour.

Pic :



Please try to make it faster.


here u go!!!!! hope u like it!!!!!!


Hey Jie , can you use the same brushes , pic and everything except the text??
I need some :
1. My fave
2. Others
3.I Support
4.I love
If I think untill anythjing else , I'll quote you again.


okays, but im going 2 science center later so ill make it when i cum back..........but i dont think i could have the same back ground, but ill try........


Why can't have a same background??
It's ok jie,,,,don't rush..take your time.


cuz ps dont let u edit the pic after u save it.........
Co-Creator/ Graphics Maker
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:

Username:
Name:
Request To:
Crop:
Text:
Anythingelse:
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )


Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Request to : BabiGurl5123-Yuan
Crop : Nope..
Text : Welcome to guiwang4ever World
Anythingelse : I want the main colour is Light blue or anything light colour don't want dark colour.

Pic :



Please try to make it faster.


here u go!!!!! hope u like it!!!!!!


Hey Jie , can you use the same brushes , pic and everything except the text??
I need some :
1. My fave
2. Others
3.I Support
4.I love
If I think untill anythjing else , I'll quote you again.


okays, but im going 2 science center later so ill make it when i cum back..........but i dont think i could have the same back ground, but ill try........


Why can't have a same background??
It's ok jie,,,,don't rush..take your time.


cuz ps dont let u edit the pic after u save it.........


Then jie , I now give you alll the pic then you just put all diffrent background la..ok?
The pic :



1. My Fave
2.Others
3.I support
4. I love
I think more only tell you la jie.
thansk anywa.
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09


okays....u welcomz!!!!!!

here u go!!! hope u like them!!!!!
Co-Creator/ Graphics Maker
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

here u go!!! hope u like them!!!!!


Thanks jie!!!
Posted 8/24/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


here u go!!! hope u like them!!!!!


Thanks jie!!!

U WELCOMZ!!!!
C.A.D Requester
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09
Username:Tadase_heart
Name:Shii(Shizuna)
Request To:Anyone
Crop: Sure
Text: Welcome to My Profile~
Anythingelse:Brushes..Stuff
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )
Graphics Maker and Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Username:Tadase_heart
Name:Shii(Shizuna)
Request To:Anyone
Crop: Sure
Text: Welcome to My Profile~
Anythingelse:Brushes..Stuff
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )


Hope u like it :)

Co-Creator/ Graphics Maker
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09
Username: guiwang4ever
Name: Celene
Request To: BabiGurl5123-Yuan
Crop: Anything
Text: ( 1 ) Our Goals , ( 2 ) Thanks for Visiting!! ( 3 ) Our Mods ( 4 ) Rules ( 5 ) We need ( 6 ) Affies
Anythingelse: Can help me do 6 with diffrent text ??
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )
Posted 9/23/09


HERE U GO!!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE THEM!!!!!!
Co-Creator/ Graphics Maker
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:



HERE U GO!!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE THEM!!!!!!


Thanks Jie !!
Posted 9/24/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


BabiGurl5123-Yuan wrote:



HERE U GO!!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE THEM!!!!!!


Thanks Jie !!


U WELCOMZ!!!!!!
C.A.D Requester
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Username: Utauh
Name: Uta
Request To: Anyone
Crop: Yes
Text: Welcome to Utauh page
Anythingelse: decorations Mirror effect
Picture: ( in spoiler plz!!! )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.