First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Celebs B*tch Fight
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
Those rumors scream fake! I've never seen those rumors in my life and I've been keeping up with the Japanese entertainment for quite a while.
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
Just rumours.
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
lol
Miyazaki Aoi is already married to Takaoka Sousuke
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Was Yui really involved in a sex-tape? Just curious... ^_^ I hope it's just a rumour though because Yui doesn't look like a type of girl who would be involved in such a thing.


completely a rumor, and it also said "alleged" meaning they dont have any proof, how can someone bealive in something w/out any proof I mean aragaki yui will never do such a thing.. I hate this kind of rumor its makes celebrity look bad.. and its not only yui that was mention in this topic there's also other celebrity...

Do you like aragaki yui...?
it makes me mad because I like her..




Yeah she's one of my favourite actresses. Not only is she pretty but just by looking at her face makes you think that she's a really really nice person. Aside from Yui, I like Maki and Nagasawa Masami both because of the same reason.


do you bealive thisrumor..?
does it make you mad if the actress that you like was rumor like this...?




LOL! Of Course Not! It's just stupid. Hearing this rumour makes me feel disappointing because actors and actresses have to deal with these kind of stuff everyday. It just makes me feel sick.
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / outer space
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
rumors...

but it was hilarious! LOL
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
the rika one is true its sooo like her 2 do that
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
karylle vs. marian rivera
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

aerizs wrote:

rumors...

but it was hilarious! LOL


Thank you!!! you're the first one who actually doesn't make a big deal about this. This is just a joke making fun OF the stupid rumors.
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Was Yui really involved in a sex-tape? Just curious... ^_^ I hope it's just a rumour though because Yui doesn't look like a type of girl who would be involved in such a thing.


completely a rumor, and it also said "alleged" meaning they dont have any proof, how can someone bealive in something w/out any proof I mean aragaki yui will never do such a thing.. I hate this kind of rumor its makes celebrity look bad.. and its not only yui that was mention in this topic there's also other celebrity...

Do you like aragaki yui...?
it makes me mad because I like her..




Yeah she's one of my favourite actresses. Not only is she pretty but just by looking at her face makes you think that she's a really really nice person. Aside from Yui, I like Maki and Nagasawa Masami both because of the same reason.


do you bealive thisrumor..?
does it make you mad if the actress that you like was rumor like this...?




LOL! Of Course Not! It's just stupid. Hearing this rumour makes me feel disappointing because actors and actresses have to deal with these kind of stuff everyday. It just makes me feel sick.


YES! It's true that celebs already have hard time. That is why I'm making fun of those stupid rumors about them. Not to spread rumors. Did you see the big red "NOTE" at the end of the forum???
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

carmella102 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Was Yui really involved in a sex-tape? Just curious... ^_^ I hope it's just a rumour though because Yui doesn't look like a type of girl who would be involved in such a thing.


completely a rumor, and it also said "alleged" meaning they dont have any proof, how can someone bealive in something w/out any proof I mean aragaki yui will never do such a thing.. I hate this kind of rumor its makes celebrity look bad.. and its not only yui that was mention in this topic there's also other celebrity...

Do you like aragaki yui...?
it makes me mad because I like her..




Yeah she's one of my favourite actresses. Not only is she pretty but just by looking at her face makes you think that she's a really really nice person. Aside from Yui, I like Maki and Nagasawa Masami both because of the same reason.


do you bealive thisrumor..?
does it make you mad if the actress that you like was rumor like this...?




LOL! Of Course Not! It's just stupid. Hearing this rumour makes me feel disappointing because actors and actresses have to deal with these kind of stuff everyday. It just makes me feel sick.


YES! It's true that celebs already have hard time. That is why I'm making fun of those stupid rumors about them. Not to spread rumors. Did you see the big red "NOTE" at the end of the forum???


LOL! I never blamed you for anything. XP I'm just saying how celebs have to deal with this type of crap everyday. Which adds more stress to them... I found these rumours hilarious though. LOL!
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
LOL, but if Yui did that...I'll be kinda disappointed...
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

IsakuRain wrote:


carmella102 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

Was Yui really involved in a sex-tape? Just curious... ^_^ I hope it's just a rumour though because Yui doesn't look like a type of girl who would be involved in such a thing.


completely a rumor, and it also said "alleged" meaning they dont have any proof, how can someone bealive in something w/out any proof I mean aragaki yui will never do such a thing.. I hate this kind of rumor its makes celebrity look bad.. and its not only yui that was mention in this topic there's also other celebrity...

Do you like aragaki yui...?
it makes me mad because I like her..




Yeah she's one of my favourite actresses. Not only is she pretty but just by looking at her face makes you think that she's a really really nice person. Aside from Yui, I like Maki and Nagasawa Masami both because of the same reason.


do you bealive thisrumor..?
does it make you mad if the actress that you like was rumor like this...?




LOL! Of Course Not! It's just stupid. Hearing this rumour makes me feel disappointing because actors and actresses have to deal with these kind of stuff everyday. It just makes me feel sick.


YES! It's true that celebs already have hard time. That is why I'm making fun of those stupid rumors about them. Not to spread rumors. Did you see the big red "NOTE" at the end of the forum???


LOL! I never blamed you for anything. XP I'm just saying how celebs have to deal with this type of crap everyday. Which adds more stress to them... I found these rumours hilarious though. LOL!


Oh SORRY!!! I thought you meant the forum ^^ Gomen ne~
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

bright_mai wrote:

LOL, but if Yui did that...I'll be kinda disappointed...



Hmm... I don't think so. Don't worry, this is just rumor
8048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
whoaw ? even Horikita Maki and Otsuka Ai were involved in such fights ? :P
LOLz ~ ..

whoaw ~ Erika Sawajiri really is mean !
Posted 7/10/09
most of these r jus rumors,but still funny ones. LOL!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.