First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply .:GAME:. Answer And Ask.......
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

animemix1 wrote:

my si amu,ikuo,yoru,kukai and utau

wt is ur fav anime?


shugo chara!!!!!!!!!

what your fav anime =_=??
Posted 6/30/09
shugo chara

do u have msn?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

animemix1 wrote:

shugo chara

do u have msn?


no

do you have a aim??
Posted 6/30/09
no i havent

do u have a bf?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

animemix1 wrote:

no i havent

do u have a bf?


NO

do you have one??
Posted 6/30/09
no i dont

who is ur fav buddy?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

animemix1 wrote:

no i dont

who is ur fav buddy?


my fav buddy is CipherZero, selena-darkangel, and hannahangle

who your fav buddys??
Posted 7/2/09 , edited 7/2/09
i have lots u can them in my page

do u like music?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

animemix1 wrote:

i have lots u can them in my page

do u like music?


yeah i love!

do you like CR?
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me if live y...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09 , edited 7/6/09
wow im the only other member besides animemix and winnie thats postign in here XD

Of course i love CR....mos of the time....ppl can be mean and bratty and stuff
Posted 7/7/09

iheartpuppies wrote:

wow im the only other member besides animemix and winnie thats postign in here XD

Of course i love CR....mos of the time....ppl can be mean and bratty and stuff


yh
Posted 7/7/09

winnie11 wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

i have lots u can them in my page

do u like music?


yeah i love!

do you like CR?


yh i do wt about u?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
yeah i love CR

who like ikuto??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.