First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How often do you fart in a day?
Posted 6/19/09

mystic17 wrote:

lol Gaia93, you should be a politician or a lawyer you make great compelling arguments


Strangely enough, I was planning on being either a social worker or a lawyer. But yeah, sometimes my arguments are good and sometimes they're not. It depends on what subject I'm arguing about.
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

Mokani wrote:


-Turbo-

Oh gawd everything I say is like such a big deal, am I the most intresting person on cr?
Im not denying girls being human, Im saying don't do it around me
its gross and I'll have to dump you...am I not entitled to my opinion?

Its not ladylike back in the olden days mothers raised their daughters
to not b gross and to even #2 while the showers going when there married
it not ladylike to even talk about it like you people are...gross

Im saying be a lady...Im a guy so I shouldn't have to be the one to teach people that
Be a lady if you want a gentlemen, but if u want a loser then by all means do what u like...


Well, it was quite interesting, well your view on things I mean. I agree that it's good to be ladylike, and by all means I'm sorry If I got the wrong impression of you thinking women are not people. Ehh, I've never heard of anyone " doing number 2 " in the shower, even if they weren't married. My view and your view are probably different about speaking about it in public, I think its totally fine, because it helps others understand its natural for your body to do this, and I know some people, who strangely enough, do not know this.

I think talking about flatulence does not mean you're not lady like. In the past, it was probably un lady like, but by now, most people should know that it's not gross to talk about it. And once again views differ, because I don't think you have to be lady like, and not talk about gross things at all to get a gentleman. Anyhow, now a days there's almost no such thing like the gentlemen in the past. Currently most people's views on gentlemen are men who are kind and helpful. Pretty much every man and woman talks about "gross" stuff once in their life, even in front of the opposite gender. I also don't understand how talking about flatulence can get me a "loser". Women can get gentlemen if the man likes their personality.

It's more diverse now a days, and to get a gentleman you don't always have to be a "lady", and to get a lady you don't always have to be a "gentleman".

Personally I think all men and women who are grossed out by natural things are fake.

Once again, sorry about before, and I respect your opinion. Hopefully you can respect mine.


I dont mean in the shower >_> I mean while the showers running
so the guy thinks shes just taking a shower.

But anyway alright we're cool.
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kikiriki
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

-Turbo-

I dont mean in the shower >_> I mean while the showers running
so the guy thinks shes just taking a shower.

But anyway alright we're cool.


I haven't heard of that either, well whoever does that I can know for sure she's a smart ass. They guy would 99.9 % believe her. The other 0.1 % was if he looks into details too much and questions what she could really be doing instead of taking a shower.
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

Mokani wrote:


-Turbo-

I dont mean in the shower >_> I mean while the showers running
so the guy thinks shes just taking a shower.

But anyway alright we're cool.


I haven't heard of that either, well whoever does that I can know for sure she's a smart ass. They guy would 99.9 % believe her. The other 0.1 % was if he looks into details too much and questions what she could really be doing instead of taking a shower.


I wouldn't ask >_> Lol
but yeah thats what moms used to tell their daughters
they dont do it anymore tho lol probably one of the reasons the divorce rate is more than 50% haha
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kikiriki
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

-Turbo-

I wouldn't ask >_> Lol
but yeah thats what moms used to tell their daughters
they dont do it anymore tho lol probably one of the reasons the divorce rate is more than 50% haha


Neither would I, because I'd understand why they would do that. Well, I can't ever really be sure why the divorce rate is high. My guess is different from yours. I personally think its arguments over economy, and stress, which leads others to "take it out" on others. It might be what you think, especially because of pet peeves. It just depends on the people.

Posted 6/19/09

Mokani wrote:


-Turbo-

I wouldn't ask >_> Lol
but yeah thats what moms used to tell their daughters
they dont do it anymore tho lol probably one of the reasons the divorce rate is more than 50% haha


Neither would I, because I'd understand why they would do that. Well, I can't ever really be sure why the divorce rate is high. My guess is different from yours. I personally think its arguments over economy, and stress, which leads others to "take it out" on others. It might be what you think, especially because of pet peeves. It just depends on the people.



Lol I can picture my wife 'fart'ing up a storm just to spite me..
Im good with dealing with arguements over money n stuff like that
but I duno how to stop her if she starts doing that lol I'd have to divorce lol
I wonder if theres an option on the form for that haha
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
Wait, so people are arguing on a thread about farting?
Oh, CR...
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kikiriki
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

-Turbo-

Lol I can picture my wife 'fart'ing up a storm just to spite me..
Im good with dealing with arguements over money n stuff like that
but I duno how to stop her if she starts doing that lol I'd have to divorce lol
I wonder if theres an option on the form for that haha


Well, yeah I can imagine because of your view on things, it must be really bothersome to have someone, especially your lover do things you don't like, and on purpose of that matter. If not on purpose than I think you should be able to accept it since you love her. Well, you can always fake it and choose another option, or "other" if there is one.
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
you dont have a wife turbo you 18 yrs old so stop lying
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Wait, so people are arguing on a thread about farting?
Oh, CR...


At first I was serious, then he started acting like an idiot. In the end I did it for the lulz.
But yes, it is quite sad.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Wait, so people are arguing on a thread about farting?
Oh, CR...


Looks like it lol

On topic :: Does anyone really count?
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Wait, so people are arguing on a thread about farting?
Oh, CR...


LOL


Mokani wrote:


-Turbo-

Lol I can picture my wife 'fart'ing up a storm just to spite me..
Im good with dealing with arguements over money n stuff like that
but I duno how to stop her if she starts doing that lol I'd have to divorce lol
I wonder if theres an option on the form for that haha


Well, yeah I can imagine because of your view on things, it must be really bothersome to have someone, especially your lover do things you don't like, and on purpose of that matter. If not on purpose than I think you should be able to accept it since you love her. Well, you can always fake it and choose another option, or "other" if there is one.


I know! in our vows I'll just write....till fart due us part


Expires wrote:

you dont have a wife turbo you 18 yrs old so stop lying


I thought it was obvious i was speaking in future tense >_>
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
well you still lying!!!
36147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
It could just be me, but my friends and I are rather vulgar. When we're out at random places we try our best to fart as loud as possible. It's kind of a game, we all take our different farting positions and make sure we're silent when one is ready. On topic, i fart at least 13+ times a day, Oprah also said that girls fart just as much as guys, if not more. You guys just conceal it better.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09
^
Sure I fart. But farting more than a guy? O_O
I refuse to believe that. I have a brother, dad, uncle, and my guy to relate to, and I can guarantee I don't fart as much as they do. O_O
They fart every day, and every night. I'm even afraid of spooning my guy when I sleep with him since he tends to fart a lot well he's sleeping =__=;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.